Hello folks! Newbie here. Awaiting the arrival of my T32 Kombi Highline that should be here in the next couple of weeks. Can wait to get rid of my A6 Avant now it’s doing my head in.

I’ll post pics when it arrives, I’ve gone for the fastest color - White!
I beg to differ on the fastest color mind ha ha

hey All,
newb here, bought this little chap at Christmas - Santa DOES exist! :D
she's a T30 Highline Kombi...

looking to change her into a camper. have NO idea how these things are done so can only apologise and thank you all for your patience and knowledge in advance for some of the question that i will probably have.

Evie.jpg

Last edited:
hey All,
newb here, bought this little chap at Christmas - Santa DOES exist! :D
she's a T30 Highline Kombi...

looking to change her into a camper. have NO idea how these things are done so can only apologise and thank you all for your patience and knowledge in advance for some of the question that i will probably have.

View attachment 44166
Welcome @Trouts you’ve come to the right place; page after page of ideas/ help/advice/ pictures. Good luck.

Hello, I am just looking to purchase a t6 t28 trendline 2ltr 102 bhp, and was wondering if this is the best engine to buy, also is there anything I should be aware of with this vehicle that I should be aware of that I can rectify before something happens, I'm only asking as I had a passat with a bxe engine that siezed and vw were fully aware of the problems with the bxe engines and did nothing, it eventually cost me over £3000 to sort,
Cheers

Depends what you are going to do with the van, and what performance you expect.

It’s a reliable unit, capable of high mileages if serviced properly.

Are you buying new ?

Pete

Hi all, new to the whole vw t6 scene. Having owned a couple of Audis which I’m never touching with a barge pole again I have decided to buy a t6 Kombi to use as a family bus. I picked up a 68 plate t32 Kombi highlife swb last week and couldn’t be any happier, space isn’t a problem anymore, hopefully start changing a few things on it when I get some cash.

291C3DF4-43EB-40D3-B2C1-A02844DD2024.jpeg

New member here. I signed up today but picked up my T6 SWB highline Kombi on Tuesday. Like a lot of the threads I have read through, the intent is to convert into a camper or similar over the next few months. Though I could, I'm not intending to DIY so I am open to recommendations.

There's so many options.... I could get one company to do it all, get the best companies to individual bits, I could go for the standard layout or something that better suits my needs. Materials, styling, comfort practicality - jeeeze so much, I don't know where to start.

I'd like to get some of the van s/w options modified (folding mirrors on lock, drive away locking, etc) so will need to find someone friendly in the area with VCDS. Not sure what order to get the rest done or just hand it over with a ton of cash and wait for a final result. There seems to be a lot of conversion companies in the south west (Devon / Cornwall), North and Scotland. Anybody know of similar in the south M3 or M4 corridor?

I'd be happy to meet up with similar minded in this area, especially if I'm allowed a mooch around their van or chat about conversions so I can get some ideas where to start. I have a lot to learn and I'm sure there's beer tokens for experiences shared.

Hi all, new to the whole vw t6 scene. Having owned a couple of Audis which I’m never touching with a barge pole again I have decided to buy a t6 Kombi to use as a family bus. I picked up a 68 plate t32 Kombi highlife swb last week and couldn’t be any happier, space isn’t a problem anymore, hopefully start changing a few things on it when I get some cash.

View attachment 44317
Nice bus jonni2rets

I had the usual agonising colour choice - it's easier on these though than most cars I've had as the range is pretty limited. I started out with Blackberry as favourite only to be told it had been discontinued! Then I went to Acapulco blue but after settling on Indium I called in to the local VW dealers to see a Bamboo Green Kombi on their forecourt and I very nearly changed the order. When I picked up mine yesterday most of the others being converted were grey. Like so many on this forum, I'm a bit mystified why VW restricts its colour palette so much on the Highline. Perhaps T6.1 will bring some new tones - I quite liked that metallic red on the launch vehicle.

Hi Everyone. I’ve just bought a 65 plate T6 Highline. It should be delivered to me middle of next week. I plan to self convert. I’m sure I’ll be asking lots of questions over the following months as I work my way through the list of tasks that need done. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Back