Welcome new members

Evening all, hoping I've joined the right group, saw a sign at busfest saying "T6 forum" I'm guessing it's this one
We were in general camping stuck in the middle of a load of Germans with T4's
20190907_190817.jpg

Hi all, new to the forum. Been wanting to join for a while now.

I've got a 65 plate starlight blue, highline kombi. Looking forward to finally start converting it into something special!

Hi all. I'm picking up my new to me T6 in Acapulco Blue in a week or so! Can't wait. Always had T5 or T6 through work so now looking forward to owning my own. Need to get new wheels to replace the Davenport originals. Needs some inspiration.

Counting the days until Nov 2 or 4 to jump on it and start...
Leaving around Nov 15 towards Portugal, then center of France in March and Scotland in May
Meanwhile, planning and dreaming

Thanks for all you write, it's mostly interesting.

Sorry, French and make spelling mistakes, sometimes

Evening all. New member to this forum... I’m looking to put a post in for sale am wanted! Can’t seem to find how, as no ‘ start new thread’
Thanks

Welcome - You need to be a VIP paid member to put up classifieds. Only 12.99 a year and a bargain IMO.

Hi to all.

newbie here looking for their first van, so many options.
first question, can you get single seats to go behind the drivers seat ? most seam to be the double seat that side.
thanks in advance

Hi all

11 years T4- silver
5 years T5.1- Pure Grey
Recently upgraded to T6- Pure Grey factory Kombi :)

Have been a member of another popular VW forum for last 10 years but very little T6 activity. I have been using this forum for last 3 months when researching T6’s and after my purchase. Some really good advice on here so looking forward to sharing some and receiving some

Rob

Hi all, hope you're well.

I've recently brought a T6 150 highline in indium Grey which I'm planning on a few bits and bobs.
Looking forward to utilising the site for advice and guidance and sharing my own journey and experience too.

If you apply man maths, that means what ever Mrs M had spent your entitled to spend 75% more, but telling her its 50% less than she has :rolleyes:

Back