Newbie change of Van

Ticeysoft

VIP Member
Hi all,

so this is my second post as a newbie, the first was a couple of months ago, here https://www.t6forum.com/threads/newbie-help-and-advice-plz.23951/#post-327864

however since then, numerous phone calls to the dealer and a visit i changed the van..

I took the 18 plate trend line back and im now in possession of a 2020 ascott grey t6.1 panel van Ready to convert..

basicallyi found more issues with the van and found it had been driven in to something where the roof was all damaged so was really uncomfortable about keeping it..sad to say it had really been abused once i stared to look deeper..

however i have added a pic of the new van..

Its already booked in at bodens campers (Shrewsbury) for a reimo easfit roof and the uberflux sliding seats to be fitted.. im looking at doing the rest my self..

so im starting with the outside and shopping list so far is:

20 in rims gloss black
Bumpers colourcoded
Abt front splitter / bumber
Side bars gloss black
Mudflaps ( cant find any t6.1 barn door ones)
B14 coilovers

any advice and guidance about purchases or good suppliers midlands based would be good..

hope to keep you all posted on progress

EA6125BD-6AF5-4A60-B4B0-A77579BE71FC.jpeg

Hi paul

funny you mentioned that i have just ordered some bits from there..

im looking for mudflaps now and new head unit but not much out there for either..

hoping something will be out soon

I bought the oem mud flaps...but they have to be screwed in(not something i really wanted to do).Travelinlite have some that just go on with the holes that are allready there.

Hi all,

so this is my second post as a newbie, the first was a couple of months ago, here Newbie help and advice plz

however since then, numerous phone calls to the dealer and a visit i changed the van..

I took the 18 plate trend line back and im now in possession of a 2020 ascott grey t6.1 panel van Ready to convert..

basicallyi found more issues with the van and found it had been driven in to something where the roof was all damaged so was really uncomfortable about keeping it..sad to say it had really been abused once i stared to look deeper..

however i have added a pic of the new van..

Its already booked in at bodens campers (Shrewsbury) for a reimo easfit roof and the uberflux sliding seats to be fitted.. im looking at doing the rest my self..

so im starting with the outside and shopping list so far is:

20 in rims gloss black
Bumpers colourcoded
Abt front splitter / bumber
Side bars gloss black
Mudflaps ( cant find any t6.1 barn door ones)
B14 coilovers

any advice and guidance about purchases or good suppliers midlands based would be good..

hope to keep you all posted on progress

View attachment 104071
Ascot Grey is probably the best colour, wise choice! Get some THQ Led's headlights fitted at @Dav-Tec so you can see the road at night!

Hello mate, welcome to the forum. We're not far away from you just over in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. We do a wide range of things and can cover most of the upgrades you possibly have in mind. Give us a call bud.

Cheers
Chris

Back