Welcome new members

Thanks for the heads up, I will be getting a LWB and a rear bike rack for taking the bike to events but hadn't really thought about the over night thing. I don't want to sacrifice storage and functionality for the family as that is what I will normally be using it for. I will have to have have a think about ways to get the bike in over night.

im just in the thought process now, i think what ill be doing is when the seat's are both swiveled to the rear of the van i believe ( hope) there maybe just enough room to put my bike in a bike bag and slot it between the seats and the dash ( just need to remove the wheels) but im yet to confirm this.

Hi currently in the process of hunting down my next van. My current t5 needs a lot of work and it's time to upgrade. I'm looking for a t6 204 tsi swb should anyone know of any for sale

Hi currently in the process of hunting down my next van. My current t5 needs a lot of work and it's time to upgrade. I'm looking for a t6 204 tsi swb should anyone know of any for sale
Welcome to the forum.

What work does tour T5 need?

Hi, just bought a T32 Kombi 204ps on an 18 plate
Planning on lining and insulating, SCA pop top and probably a Kombi bed.
Just need to sell my 2011 T5.1 102 which has an SCA pop top and rear bed to raise funds for the conversion.
Forum looks very informative so can't wait to get moving.
Roll on Summer

Last edited:
Hi, I recently bought a 2016 swb 4motion, which I'm very happy with. Its a highline with standard suspension. I'm very grateful to all of you for the wealth of information that you have created with this forum. I was a regular visitor to the site before buying the van and the tips and experience here was invaluable to me. I recently changed the 16 inch wheels for 18 inch steels and 235/55/18 tyres, the information on this forum about load ratings, gearing and offset etc, as well as members own experience of different tyres really helped me. Thanks!

Hi, I've just bought our first van so we can have more quality time together. It's all kitted out but I'm planning mods already, such as a multi function steering wheel etc. No doubt i'll be spending hours on here looking for advice. Thanks for the add.

71724731_10157918672750139_6628109954865692672_o.jpg

Wow....that,s a head turner!.....nice van. I also recently joined , and you will spend hours here learning all sorts of stuff. Enjoy

Just bought my Multivan T6. My wife and me wife are looking forward to going on many adventures in the van very soon. The forum has already helped me. Hope to have your support during this new adventure

upload_2019-10-16_19-34-46.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello forum! Picked up our new van today- this has been an awesome resource for getting up to speed on everything T6 so many thanks to the mods and all who contribute. Now it’s time to see the kids actually sleep in it..

098EAC36-BCF5-4BCB-94ED-376D78ADD688.jpeg

A4895BB2-FDB7-4D12-A4D4-C78127A8FED5.jpeg

0BBC949D-441E-4381-B9A7-8759D5EBADCF.jpeg

Last edited:
Afternoon all, just picked up my new, well second hand new T6 and can't wait to start some proper work on it, I think it needs some attention on the engine first though. Complete newbie to any kind of forum so I will endeavor to post in the appropriate sections, cheers.

Hi all,

Just joined. Looking to buy a T6 and have it converted to a decent spec camper. Looking forward to learning loads!

How did you get on? I'm looking to sell my old
Not sure if i am joining in too early or not... but I have pretty much got my head (or heart should I say) set on getting a T5/6 when my A6 sells. I am planning on converting it into a camper myself over the coming months (or years!). Any newbie advice before I start??
Hi Mark,
In case it's of interest for your project I have an 04 plate T6 with tailgate & twin sliding doors going. 75k on the clock as was only used on weekends away. It's never been modified so would be a blank canvas. I live in London & so regrettably am having to change to a newer Euro 6 (low emission) Transporter.
Cheers, Richie

Hi Everybody.

First post just to say hello

We have a French Reg. Acapulco Blue T6 California, so please give us a wave if you see us on your travels in the UK or in France.

A&A

Back