Welcome new members

Hi,

Just brought myself a rather dirty 2016 T28 SWB 140bhp Trendline that I'm looking to convert to a surf bus. First job this weekend is to start the deep clean :)

Will keep you posted with the progress

library

library

library

Last edited:
Hi All,

New owner of a 2018 Acapulco Blue T28 SWB 102ps Highline, just picked it up yesterday. Now the fun part begins and plan how i want to convert it :D

Hi all, just joined the forum as planning buying my first VW transporter. Have a lot planned for it and the list keeps growing. I’m sure I will have a good read through the posts and ask questions / add comments or some info as I go but thank you an nice to be on here.
Andy

Hi,

We're just buying a 67 plate highline with CamperKing conversion - looking forward to picking it up in the next week.

First campervan and first VW - so much to learn!

Hi all. We have a T6 Campervan T28 102. Looking to add some parts; wheels, rear spoiler, front sportline bumper and side bars. We are new to VW Van life and Campervans! Will be uploading updates on our YouTube channel www.youtube.com/c/livetodrive.

Any advice on wheels (size and styles) would be appreciated.

24785FB8-6768-48E0-886C-E5407A24489A.jpeg

5FC55FDF-14C4-40F9-B32E-DA48EB07A793.jpeg

Reactions: Loz
Hi all,

Just joined. Looking to buy a T6 and have it converted to a decent spec camper. Looking forward to learning loads!

Just a quick hello from a wannabee Kombi owner......having just got back from a couple of weeks in Cornwall and realizing just how impractical the boot is on my 5-series solution and being quite jealous of all the transporters I was seeing, I am thinking now is the time for a change and to look for my first ever van.

So going to hang around and read the various sub forums while keeping an eye out for a basic t6 kombi that I can upgrade over time as unfortunately no way the boss lady will just let me go out and spend £50k on blinged up version to start with :)

Hi, new to the forum here and new to VW transporters. Currently driving a 2105 Audi A6 black edition and thinking of making the switch to a T6 converted. However, I do no know where to start. Looking to spend no more than £30k. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Im looking for one that obviously looks the part, maybe black or white, nice trim and alloys with a nice conversion inside. 4 berth required with pop top.

I have tried to price up on insurance also but struggled as they ask for any modifications which is where I became stuck....I added a few things such as upholstery changed etc, only 2 companies would insure it, one at £540 the other at £2500...

So, if anyone has any advice, suggestions etc on where to start, what to look for, how to sort insurance etc, would be great to hear from you.

Hi all, joined a while back but just took the plunge and got myself a Kombi, delivered today. Not gonna be converting till February so plenty of time to find a converter. Stopped by Queenie's little garden for a photo stop.IMG_20190830_174238.jpg IMG_20190830_174221.jpg

IMG_20190830_174245.jpg

IMG_20190830_174221.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

looking forward to learning loads which will help me make the correct choices when choosing my van etc..

Evening all. New member to this forum... I’m looking to put a post in for sale am wanted! Can’t seem to find how, as no ‘ start new thread’
Thanks

Hello Folks,
Loitering with intent, would like a T6 for general light use and maybe some not so glamorous camping, so many options still trying to decide what's best for me.
Cheers, Dave.

Hi, just saying hello.
I was told to join the forum on Saturday at Busfest instead of being an anonymous lurker. (It's become an annual date in the calendar as my partner has a classic camper)
I have being driving my kombi since January, it's my daily driver and I love it. He's completely as standard in Acapulco blue (at the moment his alloys arrive at the end of the week ) and makes our family adventures loads of fun.... He's often seen loaded down with bikes, tents etc.
Rae

Hi, just saying hello.
I was told to join the forum on Saturday at Busfest instead of being an anonymous lurker. (It's become an annual date in the calendar as my partner has a classic camper)
I have being driving my kombi since January, it's my daily driver and I love it. He's completely as standard in Acapulco blue (at the moment his alloys arrive at the end of the week ) and makes our family adventures loads of fun.... He's often seen loaded down with bikes, tents etc.
Rae
Welcome to the forum another one from Shropshire:thumbsup:.
Don't forget to get those pictures up of the van

Back