I've got the Hertz Mille Pro speakers in the front, with a JL sub and JL amp under the seat. Using the discovery media head unit, very discrete looking, but very a good sound.

Rears only need to be small for rear infill so as not to distract from the front setup, I was recommended a £50 set of Pioneer for the rear (fader will require enabling with VCDS)

Rear camera also needs to be coded.

Hi all.. same old questions.

I want to upgrade my front speakers then add 2 in the rear once it’s coverted. But I want to keep my standard head unit,is this all possible? what are the best amps/speakers out at the moment?

Also I would like to add rear reversing camera while the unit is out, will it need to be coded?

Cheers

We can care of you on this, drop me a call or pm

Only had our 500w jl amp, subwoofer & component upgrades in for a couple of days, but i must admit, I am like a kid with a new toy. Just doing a playlist of tracks that really make the subwoofer bang. Must be a mid life crisis or recapturing the spirit of a 17 year old, but now with a bit more cash to splash. Anyway got to go, I'm off to Asda carpark to hang out with my new crew:cool::cool::cool:, and taking my 1980's Grandmaster flash, Melle Mel & the Furious 5 tracks with me.
Hahaha i need this system .... I've already got Grandmaster flash album... give me the details of what i need to blast mine out ... i need a belta sound system

You definitely need to change the door speakers...

We high;y recommend the Rainbow 8.2 8" door woofers and tweeters for the pillars...

Use our CNC wooden collars and sound deaden the inner door skins and door plastics, will make the biggest difference...

I advise you not to bother just changing tweeters and rears...
Sort me a quote for my new t6 please

Hi Absolut5, please can you send me some options for this? Panel van so front only. Want to keep factory headunit/satnav. Thank you.

Hi absolute5, could I also have a price for rainbows for the front with fitting rings please.
Thanks

and another one here please Absolut5. I have a shuttle so would be interested in
1) just fronts and tweeters
2) under seat amp
3) is it worth changing the rears?

thank you

Could I please get a quote too. Looking at carpeting / lining the rear if you have some further info on that too. Thanks
Drop me a pm with a list of requirements, and more info about your Transporter, ie SWB/LWB, Kombie, panel van etc

Regards
Jason

Back