What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

This week has seen an epic change with my van.. first was a brilliant pop top by @altitude roofs in St Austell and the day after a white vinyl half wrap.. it’s really transformed our van, lots of admiring looks and a fab weekend away with the kids.. I now need to get a dub pod awning!!

0BC18453-D045-4A86-9899-F47787F88BFE.jpeg

25F9088F-AE50-4383-8696-41C11680C679.jpeg

Last edited:
Today I have been bestowing love, care and affection on my van. :D
Started inside. A good vaccing all round, followed with a clean and polish of all windows.
Snow foamed the exterior, rinsed and washed with Auto Finesse shampoo, (lots of lather) wheels deep cleaned. Dried off then full waxing with Meguiars Carnauba.
Neighbour thought I was raving. Reckoned it looked clean to start with! I did inform him there was the presence of surface dust and water marks.

Chuffed to bits with how it turned out, the van looks mint! Paintwork all silky smooth to the touch.
All set ready for a few nights away very soon. Can't wait. :grin bounce:

Today I have been bestowing love, care and affection on my van. :D
Started inside. A good vaccing all round, followed with a clean and polish of all windows.
Snow foamed the exterior, rinsed and washed with Auto Finesse shampoo, (lots of lather) wheels deep cleaned. Dried off then full waxing with Meguiars Carnauba.
Neighbour thought I was raving. Reckoned it looked clean to start with! I did inform him there was the presence of surface dust and water marks.

Chuffed to bits with how it turned out, the van looks mint! Paintwork all silky smooth to the touch.
All set ready for a few nights away very soon. Can't wait. :grin bounce:
To quote the wise sages on here "pics or it didn't happen" :whistle:

@Pete C. That's interesting because neither my iPad nor Android apps have told me about that update. On the plus side, at least your name is not Putin and it's the voices in your mad bald head telling you to do stuff!

After a few minor stone chips, I gave it a rare wash and polish (first time since last year!) and fitted a black Vanstyle bonnet protector this afternoon. It was pretty pretty simple to fit once you've thrown away the very poor (and tiny) instruction sheet and got your head around it. Hopefully it will do a job in the future:001.jpg

Been a busy old day, work hectic although I did find the time to finish off the new front end.

Replaced the gloss black badgeless grill with a gloss black badged grill and add the DRL’s whilst the bumper was off which I am very pleased with.

Certainly not a five minute task, never taking the bumper off ever again.

B460E90F-B5EF-44BF-8D59-A231C5F3E69C.jpeg

Been a busy old day, work hectic although I did find the time to finish off the new front end.

Replaced the gloss black badgeless grill with a gloss black badged grill and add the DRL’s whilst the bumper was off which I am very pleased with.

Certainly not a five minute task, never taking the bumper off ever again.

View attachment 153966
You’ve just jinxed yourself - front bumper will be on and off like a light switch now!!!

Back