Retrofit modification master-thread

Sfrain145

Hi guys
Can we pull together a list of available retrofit mods availability and bricks including weather it needs coding or not and if it’s a DIY job or not
I know of a company that does a load of stuff retrofits they did my virtual cockpit not cheap close to £2k but a drive in drive out about an hour they can do this with the standard head unit
Also soft close on the slider about £600 not done this myself but needs some coding and could be a diy job
I have seen the HBA system and know nothing about the availability for a T6.1 but seen some stuff on here and if someone can give me the latest on this I think it’s about £300 and I will have one as I think it’s a great option
I fitted an Alpine halo 11 in my t6.1 and it’s not a simple job but I do think it’s a DIY if you have some knowledge of this type of thing it doesn’t use the alpine Quadlock it uses the connects2 kit. so you need to know how all this integrates but once the penny props it’s all good
We did a big break upgrade Porsche turbo front with 380mm front and 356mm rear simple if you are ok with spanner’s again around £2k
I also know the alpine dash cam dvr320 has the ability to have front collision avoidance and lane assist so maybe a cheap mod £300

I know some of these are not really retro fits but gives an idea if we keep it all in one place but my next mod is alpine dash cam and the HBAmod so if some can point me in the right direction on that post (HBA) perfect

Maybe this will shade some light.

Reactions: mmi
Click on this search tag and you’ll see all the threads marked up as such, which will help to see what you can do:

Back