What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

You’ve just jinxed yourself - front bumper will be on and off like a light switch now!!!
I will pay someone to do it next time even though I can the thing off with my eyes closed now.

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
Had a fault code reset on BCM saying short to ground, my interior lights are now working again.

Strange fault as there clearly was no short in the wiring.

Also reset a headlamp sensor fault as the headlights and levelling are working fine but for some reason there was an error.

Finally found the 15amp fuse for the gearstick cig lighter socket and that’s now working

All in all a productive day

T6.1 T32 BIG BRAKE UPGRADE courtesy of @CRS Performance

Many thanks to you Steve…. you are an absolute gentleman and a pleasure to do business with. Can you pass on my thanks to BIG Steve too please (top mechanic)!

View attachment 154183

View attachment 154185

View attachment 154186

There’s not a lot of room around those BIG caliper’s!:cool:
@T6ARF - Matt, how do you find the braking ability of the the new "big brakes" after being used to "little brakes" - reassuring or frightening?
I've still got mine to fit, but have heard different opinions of how they bite.

@T6ARF - Matt, how do you find the braking ability of the the new "big brakes" after being used to "little brakes" - reassuring or frightening?
I've still got mine to fit, but have heard different opinions of how they bite.
To be honest so far they don’t feel a lot different, which I suppose is good in a way, but Steve did say they’d take a couple of days to ‘bed in’. Certainly nothing nasty to report so far though with how they ‘bite’! I’ll come back to you when I’ve done a few more miles. :thumbsup:

Back