What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I’ve been looking at a LWB set of these in Reflex Silver. Are you happy with the fit? How’s the quality?
Have to say quality and fit is very good and very OEM......... I was sceptical but super happy with them.

They secure in all factory locations and no drilling/screwing in to anything required at all. Only negative is they do not come with a long screw and washer for where they mount on the front inner arch and replace the OEM bolt.

Have to say quality and fit is very good and very OEM......... I was sceptical but super happy with them.

They secure in all factory locations and no drilling/screwing in to anything required at all. Only negative is they do not come with a long screw and washer for where they mount on the front inner arch and replace the OEM bolt.
Great to hear - many thanks.

They look really good on your van. Great alternative to sidebars!

Where was that bought … after having write off feel this is needed …wife’s belt wouldn’t free
Can't remember where I got mine but Amazon, Screwfix, Halfords etc.. should all have them. The one at Amazon has the backing to mount it, although I'd imagine most have this if you prefer to avoid adding to Bezos retirement fund :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AA-5060114...locphy=1006909&hvtargid=pla-439583679819&th=1

Hopefully never have to use it but it's nice to know it's there and I thought at least driver and passenger can both reach it.

:thumbsup:

Back