What Have You Bought, But Not Yet Fitted or Used?

This thread makes me feel a bit better. I’ve loads of bits and pieces. I will have to make a list sometime.
Main things are Caravelle rear tailgate step trim.
And I’m currently sat looking at a set of brand new Omtec roof rails that won’t fit due the awning c rail.

This thread makes me feel a bit better. I’ve loads of bits and pieces. I will have to make a list sometime.
Main things are Caravelle rear tailgate step trim.
And I’m currently sat looking at a set of brand new Omtec roof rails that won’t fit due the awning c rail.

Anybody else with "stuff" to fit?

Edit:
@Skyliner33 - You of anybody must have "stuff" stashed away after all the "change of mind" things you've bought?
@Skyliner33
From the very 1st post on this thread, I knew you had a load of "stuff" stashed away from your "previous aborted plans"
:thumbsup:

Leighton Vans badge less gloss black grille.
Travellin-Lite gloss black lower grilles.
Front and rear Nutexa grooved and dimpled discs.
New pads for the above.
Replacement “Golf” door seals.

I've got a couple of additions too.

Front and rear shortie mudflaps.
Yellow calliper paint.

I've got a couple of additions too.

Front and rear shortie mudflaps.
Yellow calliper paint.
Do your research on the front shorty mud flaps mate.
They apparently scrape the paint off the bottom of your doors if you don’t trim the top back. Also they trap mud behind the arch liner.
Have a search. There’s a thread on them.
Put me off them.
That’s why I went for OE style for the front.
Not as smart but a safer bet.

Do your research on the front shorty mud flaps mate.
They apparently scrape the paint off the bottom of your doors if you don’t trim the top back. Also they trap mud behind the arch liner.
Have a search. There’s a thread on them.
Put me off them.
That’s why I went for OE style for the front.
Not as smart but a safer bet.

Cheers, yes I've seen that, that's the main reason I haven't fitted them. :thumbsup:

Wireless Carplay adapter, bought September 23, still in the box somewhere.

Reactions: CAB
I bought a Fiamma rain guard, a strip of rubber that is supposed to fit between the van roof and the Fiamma awning to stop rain dropping between the gap. It’s still in its box and has been for approx 18 months. I have looked a few times and still can’t figure out exactly how to fit it. Should be simple enough but for some reason I’m not getting it.

Reactions: CAB
I bought a Fiamma rain guard, a strip of rubber that is supposed to fit between the van roof and the Fiamma awning to stop rain dropping between the gap. It’s still in its box and has been for approx 18 months. I have looked a few times and still can’t figure out exactly how to fit it. Should be simple enough but for some reason I’m not getting it.
@interbear - fits here, like this?

1711535947282.png 1711535985339.png

I have the same to do when the sun comes out to play...

Black TRANSPORTER name badge for the rear bought a couple of years ago before we even had the van. My OCD won't let me fit it because the T6 font is slightly italic compared to the after market / T5 one that you can buy. Will likely try the spray plasticote method this summer

Back