What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

@Captain Backfire .. great thanks. Did you actually do everything yourself apart from the re-trim you mean ?? Seems complicated ??

What's the score on the Warranty front with VW following the change ??
Yes @Shredder i did everything myself. It is actually straight forward. You just need the right tools (12mm spline, 6” flat head screwdriver, Dentist mirror and plastic trim removal parts). There is a knack to it but take your time and be patient. Not sure about warranty.

Fitted the 1 of only 2 sets of OEM look rear Sequential lights ever fitted to a T6 in the UK apparently.
Picked them up from CamperJam off Transporter HQ. They were their demo set, but Andy let me buy them thankfully. I've been waiting for theses, because they look like stock LED style lights, which is the look I wanted. Fitted them at the show in 5 minutes, and everything works exactly as it should.

Fitted the 1 of only 2 sets of OEM look rear Sequential lights ever fitted to a T6 in the UK apparently.
Picked them up from CamperJam off Transporter HQ. They were their demo set, but Andy let me buy them thankfully. I've been waiting for theses, because they look like stock LED style lights, which is the look I wanted. Fitted them at the show in 5 minutes, and everything works exactly as it should.

Dibs:whistle:

Now that I do like, any idea when they'll be available to us riff raff?

And my god @Tourershine I knew you kept well on top of your van detailing but that is the most staggeringly shiny vehicle I think I've ever seen! :eek: :thumbsup:

Now that I do like, any idea when they'll be available to us riff raff?

And my god @Tourershine I knew you kept well on top of your van detailing but that is the most staggeringly shiny vehicle I think I've ever seen! :eek: :thumbsup:

Thanks, always nice when someone appreciates the effort.

Apparently tailgate T6 in oem look are around 10 more weeks, but they are not sure.
To be fair, for an aftermarket part, they are pretty much identical quality to VW.

I put my standard wheels back on. Trip to France next week so want to save my new rubber and get the old ones down ready for some winter tyres later this year.

I can’t believe how small they look.

Will be putting some wheel sealer on before they go back on.

BED3F582-13E2-4634-8481-882208D6BF40.jpeg

C6B14903-E690-406B-98C8-B80A13A16D49.jpeg

Back