What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

C056D661-8579-4132-971D-EC7CD17C507A.jpeg
917340B0-3C22-41BB-A5A7-C4152582F6F9.jpeg 7EBEDCD9-A740-4F48-8180-8686146D4FC3.jpeg

Used wayyyyy more snow foam than I needed to then clay barred, waxed and sealed the whole van. Even had the wheels off and cleaned inside and out.

Then picked up my now edged kick plate for the front of the bed and fitted that at long last.

Had originally bought this as a money making project. Think I’ve fallen in love with it :oops:

Took my van for a pair of new rear boots. Now feeling very poor. Still hopefully these Goodyear’s will do as well as the ones that are on the front.

Got some time off work now and actually have 5 days to spare to catch up on van projects so I'm hopefully going to get a big chunk of my to-do list done.
First off was to replace the 25mm square section steel that the downstairs bed rests on when folded out, as it has some slight stability issues that can allow the end of the bed to slip off if everything isn't perfectly aligned. Got a piece of 40mm square section aluminium, cut it to size, drilled it and fitted end caps Much more stable now, and saved a bit of weight. Been meaning to do this for a while and it worked out great. No before pic but I think it looks better too.IMG_4881.JPG

Also got a bit more done on my A pillar blinds project but I'll keep that in the other thread.

Last edited:
Been to kelling heath today in the camper to see my mums new holiday home there had a look round the site looks really nice hope to stay there in camper for a week at some point.

Painted my calipers Yellow! Looks good even if I say so myself! Bloody hot day though. Also fitted rear camera. Been going to do these for a while..Forgot to take a photo, arghhhhh a job for tomorrow....

Err.....yeah, this happened! Another set of rails fitted by Colin at OxfordT5, should have done this in the first place!

Not that it would have saved me a bucket of money, but showed the Mrs (who has no interest in the van, normally) and got a 'that's really nice' followed by a 'what else are WE doing'.........

3c53ed61-1c31-4f61-b34c-ed141ff010d4.JPG

Back