What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Thanking you.. a fair bit of head scratching and even more mdf.. very pleased how it turned out, the carpeting was a lot more straightforward than I thought it would be... just don’t want to use the thing for work now..

That's some impressive thought out use of space and design there @Tym Loving the pipe idea, simple yet somehow elegant.
I do like to see how people build and design a work van around using it as a daily driver too.

Be interested in seeing it in action when your at work Work van Wednesday :thumbsup:

Reactions: Tym
All blame heaped on the west Midland mob for suggesting essential enhancements during our get togethers....
Travelin Lite Sportline front spoiler is next on the list :):

Easier than black, but harder than silver :D:thumbsup:

Have read that black is a nightmare to keep clean because black would have been my top choice but (sorry to upset people) I am not really a "wash car by hand" sort of person.
:unsure:

However, I am hoping my OH will want to wash it all the time as we have already decided not to take it to a car wash due to all the stories of vans being scratched.

Have read that black is a nightmare to keep clean because black would have been my top choice but (sorry to upset people) I am not really a "wash car by hand" sort of person.
:unsure:

However, I am hoping my OH will want to wash it all the time as we have already decided not to take it to a car wash due to all the stories of vans being scratched.

Probably best to have a chat first, eh..?

Looks a bit fake/Photoshop on that pic for some reason but should serve to separate the shiny top half from the road grime bottom :rofl:

Back