What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Fitted a Van-x upper glove box just now, forgot to take a before pic!
Took about 20-25 minutes as wanted to be careful not to snap any clips! Overall not too bad, not perfect (slightly darker plastic) but not too bad :)FD67EA28-B02F-4B04-9306-A17785E36EFA.jpeg 653BA5AF-65FC-4B57-ABC0-D52E4A8606DB.jpeg

Had the two sliders and tailgate windows 'limo' tinted this morning. Brilliant job & what a difference.

I'm a proper perv now..!!

Fitted a Van-x upper glove box just now, forgot to take a before pic!
Took about 20-25 minutes as wanted to be careful not to snap any clips! Overall not too bad, not perfect (slightly darker plastic) but not too bad :)View attachment 37940 View attachment 37941

Looks good. Maybe try a bit cockpit spray type polish on the vents, to blend them in. Cant say I'd ever noticed any difference in the colours to be honest.

D1E8C7D5-1F8E-4009-8ACD-282A9CC94EC1.jpeg Floor & carpet for inside the Double Seat box from KIRAVANS.

very easy to fit and quick to do .

Why they don’t just add it to the price with the swivel base and then comes as one part I do not know but it’s very good ,NO MORE GREASY THING ...

If you don’t mind me asking how much would it cost to do the same?. I also have s rib seat?.
it's all depends on what style and material you want to be honest, you best bet is to contact Ade @midenglandretrims on Instagram he's a really good guy and has plenty of ideas

Drawer system thingy me bob finally done.. shame the bottom drawer looks a different shade at a certain angle.. the slot to the right houses my track saw tracks. The 2 soil pipes, one is 1100 deep, the other goes through the bulkhead so can I get the 2.4m beading I use. The drawers are 900 wide x 1200 deep and 400 high, on the bottom, the top one is 1100 deep x 1300 wide and 300 high.. still leaves a decent parcel shelf plus doesn’t reduce the visibility from rear view mirror... chuffed

Last edited:
Back