What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Arranged to buy some rather nice alloys and basically brand new tyres meaning I can put the old steel wheels with my winter tyres in the shed for next year

Finished fitting and tested the camping heater. Felt quite smug till i realised that i forgot to take photos! :thumbsdown:

That would of driven me nuts to the point I would of have to of got them to sort it out before I left the dealership, my OCD would of been off the clock :think smile bounce:

I did try but they were so busy and short staffed in the workshop that particular afternoon no one was free. One thing for sure I will never deal with that shower of to**ers ever again.

What make and wattage is the panel, if you don't mind me asking @Alanmh ? That's the kind of rear connection I'm thinking about. Don't fancy drilling into the pop top with an underside junction box.
Its this one 150w Flexible Mono Solar Panel

Seems a reasonable price for the performance. I had to drill through the fibreglass to fit the right angle glands, but that was not as scary as burning through the canvas with a soldering iron. In the end none of it was as bad as I thought it would be.

Back