Looks great, Looks to be about the same height as mine (first post) which only had a 60mm drop. So is the Cali much higher than a standard T6/.1
what wheels did you have fitted mate, yours look like they could be 20"? Mine is on 19" rims with 40 profile tyres so arch gap might be different to someone else on higher profile tyres or bigger rims. it was measured and adjusted whilst I was there to confirm 90mm drop ;)

what wheels did you have fitted mate, yours look like they could be 20"? Mine is on 19" rims with 40 profile tyres so arch gap might be different to someone else on higher profile tyres or bigger rims. it was measured and adjusted whilst I was there to confirm 90mm drop ;)
20's with 40 profile so that could account for it.

Fairly sure @CRS Performance have enough good reviews on here for three lifetimes, but credit where credit is due...I felt the need to add my thanks.

Had Koni Actives fitted by them 18 months ago, but unfortunately one has failed. I often think the true quality of a business can be seen in the aftersales service and CRS have got it nailed.

I first noticed the issue on friday, took it apart on saturday to see what the problem was, spoke to Steve (also on the saturday) and he offered to send a new one down straight away or he would sort it at the workshop. I drove up on monday and within a couple of hours it was all replaced and I was on my way home again. I'd still have been faffing about with the spring compressors in the time they had finished the job.

James did the work and was even good enough (without asking) to take the other front shock off and check it wasn't suffering the same issue.

Seriously good service. Thank you very much.

I bought a new Campervan back in 2020, which came with the standard 20 inch wheels (which I do like) but with the budget 275/40 tyres on.
After lurking on this forum, and especially reading reviews about CRS and their reputation on here, it seemed obvious to me that these are the people to be talking to.
So, yesterday, I gave Steve a call to see if I could drop in for a chat this morning, as I was in that area, and living a fair distance away, thought it made sense to call in whilst up there.
No problem, said Steve, what time do you want to come? Oh, and if you are happy with what we discuss, being school holiday time and a little quieter, can sort the Van whilst you are here.
Long story short, arrived at Steve’s at 9-30, and by midday, was on my way with new shocks and springs, with a Van that now sits level, and slightly lower, and a ride that is 100% better in every way.
After driving it 130 miles home, it was like driving a different vehicle.
I am so happy with the transformation, and now wish I had done it much earlier.
Steve, a massive thank you for your time and hospitality, it is so refreshing in todays world, to get some fantastic customer service, which is fast becoming extinct, and by people that are genuine enthusiasts.
Couple of pics from this morning:- Before
0CB76DD9-82CE-4D6F-85E3-8154D02DA89A.jpeg
After
A73117AD-A8C9-4A7A-936A-A3E640BD4ABA.jpeg
The van receiving the magic
8135CE16-A3D9-4D58-A0C0-DFCDCF928E52.jpeg14C6D359-38D7-4976-9151-0B3C75CBDE9A.jpeg
Once again, a Big thank you to Steve and Steve (the other Steve)

Where's that going to be Steve @CRS Performance , another unit? Same unit? I'm up for tracking and a pair of rear cross climates in the size you recommended. When will you be up and running?!
It’s the unit behind us. ( couldn’t have been lucky enough for a neighbour to move ). Short 20 metre walk through fire escape ally. Ha ha unit 41. Ours is 45 Currently . Once the place is finished I’ll post some pics

When will the hunter kit go live?
I would say approx 4 weeks before we are completely ready

Back