Sold CRS Performance H&R Coilover kit - T26, T28, T30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benh76

VIP Member
T6 Pro
T6 van now sold so I am selling CRS Performance H&R spring coilover combo suspension.

These will fit T5 or T6 models in T26, T28 or T30 chassis.

Supplied and fitted new by Steve and the gang at CRS in Cannock in August 2023, removed by them in November 2023 when we decided to sell the van and as you can see from the photos they look as new (just need a thorough clean)

Immaculate condition and set up with 90mm drop currently but fully adjustable with C spanners (included) and Koni damper adjustment as you see fit.

I still have the invoice for £1200 (+fitting) for the coilovers from August 2023.

If you know CRS you know these kits are far better than any of the other coilover kits out there (I have owned Stance and Bluebird to name a few)

Looking for around £800 collection from Solihull, nr Birmingham Airport.

IMG_4479.JPGIMG_4478.JPGIMG_4477.JPGIMG_4476.JPG

Last edited:
I can see how the fronts adjust but what about the back? Are they a set height?

Just to clarify, these are not their ‘normal’ koni actives?

A 90mm drop is significant? So these are not the ones they can fit that have a 40mm drop? They are something different?

Just to clarify, these are not their ‘normal’ koni actives?

A 90mm drop is significant? So these are not the ones they can fit that have a 40mm drop? They are something different?
These aren’t a Koni product. They’re an H&R coil over product that uses Koni to provide the rebound damping adjustability on the front shocks. They are approved by H&R for drops from 50-80mm.

They are a very different product compared to the Koni Special Active shocks.

Do you have the rear spring adjusters?
Yes I have the rear spring adjusters, they are on the top of the front struts in the pics for some reason. Everything there you need for front and back fitment. I can also confirm they are not koni active as that kit did not drop enough for me. As mentioned by van cave they are adjustable and I had them set up dropped by 90mm and if you are sceptical of that please call Steve at CRS who will confirm this for you.

They are adjustable so you can set as you want, if you speak to CRS they will confirm these can go lower than 80mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back