View attachment 30606 hi gents
Sportline 18inch....

Anyone delt with wheelbits on eBay? Look decent and good feedback.....fancy coming down to 18inch for winter, from 20's.... with kumho tyres added around about 1300....which I thought ok....anyone got a van with these on them? Any pics?..... thanks in advance
Barry
They’re cheaper than that in the Forum shop!

Thanks Kingsway, after adding tyres, i reckon i would be less than 100 better off, they come fitted and balanced with wheel bolts also from ebay seller......

Thanks for the feedback lads..... found the vantech website....I may end up with these....a wee bitty cheaper but a decent package I would say.....20181025_083244.jpg

Here's one of @T6180 T6, so you can see how yours would look.
Ok, so his are banded Amarok 18's and that's an option, but you get the idea how cool the wheel looks with standard centre caps, plus they are always a fast seller if you wanted to get rid in the future.

20180609_130614.jpg

Personally, I think a set of standard 18" steels in Silver, with some big ass BFGoodrich tyres, and a set of spacers is one of the best winter looks.

I went with Falkien Ziex 235/50-18 on my T30 panel van, 2500 miles on them so far and fronts are in a bad way, outside shoulders heavily worn already! 4 wheel aligned when wheels were changed as well.

Here's one of @T6180 T6, so you can see how yours would look.
Ok, so his are banded Amarok 18's and that's an option, but you get the idea how cool the wheel looks with standard centre caps, plus they are always a fast seller if you wanted to get rid in the future.

View attachment 30661

Personally, I think a set of standard 18" steels in Silver, with some big ass BFGoodrich tyres, and a set of spacers is one of the best winter looks.

haha where is this photo from?

Do they last though? I read somewhere on here that they are quite soft?

I've had F1's on my van for a while now, got a shade over 20k from a set front and back, the Kumho's that were fitted from new only managed 18k on the rear and 12.5k on the fronts.

Last edited:
Just ordered a set of 18" sportline alloys from the forum shop and wondered if these winter tyres would be ok?

R18 245 45 load 100

NOKIAN WR D4

Back