The online config shows this for 18" rims

All weather tyres 255/45 R18 103H XL with low rolling resistance

Some tyre manufacturers do a thick rubber edge that acts as a alloy protection from curb damage.

Best thing is to just stay well away from curbs or pot holes.

The online config shows this for 18" rims

All weather tyres 255/45 R18 103H XL with low rolling resistance

Some tyre manufacturers do a thick rubber edge that acts as a alloy protection from curb damage.

Best thing is to just stay well away from curbs or pot holes.

Thanks for that I’m running 235/50 ZR18 101W at the moment.

Regarding avoiding the pothole not a chance it’s the 4x4 drivers push us in the gutter

I run the older T5 version of that wheel on my van. 255/45/18 103Y Goodyear’s on all 4 corners. (T32 so has to have the 103’s).

heres the 255/45 R18 103H XL - Factory fitted.

you can see the side profile helps a bit.

20180829_074031.jpg

and the side view . . .

20180829_074018.jpg

Evening all,

I'm about to get some B14s fitted to my 2018 Cali Ocean, and am possibly looking at some anthracite 18" sportlines. What would people recommend for tyres considering the weight of the California?

Evening all,

I'm about to get some B14s fitted to my 2018 Cali Ocean, and am possibly looking at some anthracite 18" sportlines. What would people recommend for tyres considering the weight of the California?
I have sportsline on mine which are anthacite and diamond cut. The van has just don over 10k miles and some spidering on the diamind cut in now happening,. It's due a service as its two years old nearly now so I will be sing about getting them changed under warantee but will get all one colour next time. Tyre I have were cheap ones and the fronts are wearing down so would not recomend them, get the best you can afford

I have sportsline on mine which are anthacite and diamond cut. The van has just don over 10k miles and some spidering on the diamind cut in now happening,. It's due a service as its two years old nearly now so I will be sing about getting them changed under warantee but will get all one colour next time. Tyre I have were cheap ones and the fronts are wearing down so would not recomend them, get the best you can afford
I'm thinking about the older sportline are they the GP5.1 possibly? They are all one colour as I'm aware of the issues the T6 ones have

20181023_182715.jpg hi gents
Sportline 18inch....

Anyone delt with wheelbits on eBay? Look decent and good feedback.....fancy coming down to 18inch for winter, from 20's.... with kumho tyres added around about 1300....which I thought ok....anyone got a van with these on them? Any pics?..... thanks in advance
Barry

Back