Yes. Both the same price in our store. , it’s just one small bracket that is different.

Yes. This is Steve. The kits are the same price. For led. Lights and normal. It’s one small bracket that is different

SH
Cheers Steve - I'll call in on Wednesday AM to collect and chat about some other stuff, if that's ok?

@CRS Performance Apologies for hijacking this thread. I'm looking for some advice/improvements on my 2014 T5.1 SWB T30. I'm currently running 50mm lowering H&R springs with Bilstein B8 on front and standard shocks on rear. Also have H&R anti-roll bar fitted.

Ride is too harsh for UK roads. Can you give some advice on what I can do to improve, I'd like to retain 50mm drop if possible?

I'd like to get this changed before Xmas if that is possible. Should I give you a call to discuss?

Thanks RGB

@CRS Performance Apologies for hijacking this thread. I'm looking for some advice/improvements on my 2014 T5.1 SWB T30. I'm currently running 50mm lowering H&R springs with Bilstein B8 on front and standard shocks on rear. Also have H&R anti-roll bar fitted.

Ride is too harsh for UK roads. Can you give some advice on what I can do to improve, I'd like to retain 50mm drop if possible?

I'd like to get this changed before Xmas if that is possible. Should I give you a call to discuss?

Thanks RGB
What size wheels / profile tyres are you running?

Thanks RGB
If you’re happy with the ride height and the 50mm H&R springs, I’m sure Steve will recommend some of his Koni shocks to sort out the harsh ride. Either way Steve will get you sorted.

Cheers Steve - I'll call in on Wednesday AM to collect and chat about some other stuff, if that's ok?

Thanks RGB
Hi there. We can sort this out perfectly. And keep the springs ( save money ). Please call me 07469785932 and I’ll run through the options. Cheers

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

1961A1B3-765F-49C4-A6B1-FC4C964A4016.jpeg

Just need to let Mrs moomin-j know I only paid £192.50 as per the Forum (-50%) rule, when discussing purchases in front of the other half’s!!
Cheers (@CRS Performance) Steve for the offer of a brew and putting the world to rights whilst sat in your upstairs office. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
View attachment 138127

Just need to let Mrs moomin-j know I only paid £192.50 as per the Forum (-50%) rule, when discussing purchases in front of the other half’s!!
Cheers (@CRS Performance) Steve for the offer of a brew and putting the world to rights whilst sat in your upstairs office. :thumbsup:
Ah, he took you to his posh office…?!!!

As we prepare to close for the festive season , i wanted to offer my sincere best wishes for a Great Christmas holiday to all the Forum Members ,

My absolute appreciation to all those members who entrusted their vehicles to us and or purchased goods from us for DIY installation . I thank you !

It has been a roller coaster ride for us here at CRS and we have met some fantastic people who i like to think are now more like friends , not customers . Seeing so many at the Busfest show was a joy in 2021 .

The members who constantly promote us ( you all know who you are ) . Thank you .

To the Members who we couldn't help or chose to buy from other companies , I genuinely hope you are happy with your choice and you received the service and product you deserve .

To my competition , thank you for keeping us on our toes and I trust that next year we will continue to compete for this very buoyant market in an adult manner .

To summarise

Customers Old and new , all forum Members, Lovers , haters and Traders i hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and wish you all the best of the seasons greetings .

The staff of CRS

Last edited:
Back