Going back to stock springs and shocks. How bad can it be?

As way of an update, I made the journey down the M6 to see Steve @CRS Performance earlier this week. Ended up going for a closer to standard height/springs set up with Koni dampers, and wow what a difference it’s made! Comfort was the goal here plus wheel arch clearance for the larger wheels/tyres. Got both and extremely happy with the quality of service and product from Steve and his lads. Thanks again, many more comfortable miles on these British B roads!

That looks great!

Quick update on ours. I've not yet had the tracking done as I'm still trying to figure out an infernal clunking from the front suspension.

However, while looking for the source of the clunk I did get the opportunity to try messing around witht he damping on the front shocks.

On balance, I think they provided a better (for me at least) balance of comfort and handling with 180 degrees of extra damping adjustment (180 degree anticlockwise turn on the adjuster). The effect seemed to be to improve settling after cornering without too much impact on comfort. YMMV obviously.

Back