For Sale Potentially selling almost new H&R CRS coilovers

Mrtints

VCDS User | Camper Conversions
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Evening,

Right, Im quite probably moving on to Air, so looking to sell a set of the legendary CRS uprated H&R coilover suspension.

T30 t28 t26
Or yo can actually get t32 adapters now

Immaculate condition, Proper job, cost me circa £1450 i think back in oct last year. so only a few months old literqlly covered 4k miles with them if that. still in warranty, can provide receipt. no knocks, bangs or rattles of any kind. and not been run without bump stops .

Cant fault them at all, exceptionally comfy even down sub 80mm, however air is something im fancying for various reasons.

I dont think 1K is out of order for them? feel free to drop me a pm, not 100% yet im on the fence, but if someone graced my palm with silver id very likely sell them.

Ta

Last edited:
Evening all,

So the coilovers are finally off and the air ride fitted.

Just need to clean them up, comes complete with the height adjusters - which are not in the pic and some rear adjuster deletes.

Also have a pair of machined top mounts if you want more drop (£60)

these don’t require longer drop links unlike a lot of them.

Also comes with the damper adjustment knob , original box and perhaps even the instructions

Anyway, ideally collection but can post if needed.

Apologies but not washed them down prior to photos as I’m up to my eyes in it but I’ll clean them before posting out .

IMG_1781.jpeg

Back