Show me your lowered van with 20" wheels

Ok so I’ve got 2019 T32 T6 with Solow suspension, my plan was Judd T311’s but found out they will rub with 265/40/20. I want load rated ones as I use the van every day & cover a good few miles
Any suggestions? Ta

I’ve ran SoLow’s with 20s and a correct tyre.. we managed to get it not to rub by taking the arch liners out! That was just on the front.

I’ve recently dropped down to 18s with a correct tyre half way wound down so it sits low and still comfy.

let me know how you get on with the 20s

I’ve ran SoLow’s with 20s and a correct tyre.. we managed to get it not to rub by taking the arch liners out! That was just on the front.

I’ve recently dropped down to 18s with a correct tyre half way wound down so it sits low and still comfy.

let me know how you get on with the 20s
Going amorok banded steels, best of both worlds lol

Looking at getting some Rotiform ind-t wheels with the following tyres and not sure how they will fit with the SoLows, does anyone with SoLows run 20’s?

20x9 et35
20x10.5 et35
245/35/20 fronts
275/35/20 rears

@RyanGerry

How low are you on the Solows?

I have the modded top mount and 15/20mm of thread left on the front so the equivalent of being full wound down and I was running 235/35/20s on my rotiforms on the front. The 275s on a 10.5 should be fine

So I’m at the highest setting at the moment due to the amount of speed bumps on the barracks I’m on so I’ve had the SoLows fully raised

Threads merged
Hi everyone this has probably been covered before! I’ve got a lwb t32 I’m just about done converting it to a camper so I’m cracking on with the outside now I’m getting the abt front splitter fitted this week then it’s wheels and suspension so my question is how low can I go on 20s I want it to look good but still be practical the wheels I’ve chosen only come in 20 so what would be the best tyre size /offset etc any pics would be nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask @Jayjmac but in the meantime here is my “Go at low” on 20” with Air suspension.

ADE1933B-29C9-4297-991E-6DF9788A06C6.jpeg

Back