Show me your lowered van with 20" wheels

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
As it says show me you lowered vans on 20" rims ,fully wound down would prefer to see but put on post how far you have gone down by.
Come on girls and boys send them pics in of your t6 slammed :thumbsup:

This is the problem :mad:

I've just dropped from 45, to 40 profile in prep for the B14's because I prefer the look of a 40 profile against a 45, but judging by both pictures the 45 looks more how i'd want it to look with less inner arch exposed, meaning I might want to go back to a 45, and also meaning i've just wasted nearly £700 on tyres yet again.

There’s only 8mm difference in side wall height in the two photos above - 255 X 0.4 = 102mm VS 245 X 0.45 = 110mm.

I chose the 255/40 as they were close to the standard circumference and also don’t rub at all. The 245/45 May be like that too though, I didn’t check

This is the problem :mad:

I've just dropped from 45, to 40 profile in prep for the B14's because I prefer the look of a 40 profile against a 45, but judging by both pictures the 45 looks more how i'd want it to look with less inner arch exposed, meaning I might want to go back to a 45, and also meaning i've just wasted nearly £700 on tyres yet again.
Money pit that's all I'm going to say :rofl: I had spent £560 before 5am this morning on a fiamma f45s and brackets in preparation for 4 months work in porthmadog north Wales, be rude not to camp in the van up there :thumbsup:
I'm not even thinking of changing these Goodyear f1s till they are dead cost me to much:eek:
Just wandering what the 275 35 20 will look like in the arches

Money pit that's all I'm going to say :rofl: I had spent £560 before 5am this morning on a fiamma f45s and brackets in preparation for 4 months work in porthmadog north Wales, be rude not to camp in the van up there :thumbsup:
I'm not even thinking of changing these Goodyear f1s till they are dead cost me to much:eek:

My previous tyres were all dead, hence the change.
Did you not see the recent F45 in the sales section? Now sold sadly.

Also meant to say that the popular tyre seems to be 275 wide from memory when using 20s but this coukd lead to rubbing when lowered as much as this from what I’ve read, that was the main reason I opted for 255

Also meant to say that the popular tyre seems to be 275 wide from memory when using 20s but this leads to rubbing when lowered as much as this from what I’ve read
Mine is dropped on eibach 50 and no rubbing but not sure if you go lower

Mine is dropped on eibach 50 and no rubbing but not sure if you go lower
You beat me to it, I’ve changed my post to say could lead to rubbing. When I was investigating tyre options not everyone with 275 had rubbing issues. I’m actually wondering if it was 275/40 that was the issue as opposed to 275/35?

You beat me to it, I’ve changed my post to say could lead to rubbing. When I was investigating tyre options not everyone with 275 had rubbing issues. I’m actually wondering if it was 275/40 that was the issue as opposed to 275/35?
Lol I've run the 275 /40 and yes rubbed on inner arch on full lock

Back