What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

What’s your favourite colour then, Jason?
i did have a white T5.1 but never again as it was terrible to clean, the red polo is my daughters first car and that was by accident, as all the ones we were looking at were silver, black, blue, then this one turned up couple miles away, one owner from new.. it was destined lol

Gloss black roof, grills and mirror surrounds, just need front badge and mirror covers then il be happy

not sure on tinting windows like my last one, probably will as carry my bikes

41669FB9-8488-432D-9B71-5C2FFE711D20.jpeg

B09215BA-B427-438D-9DFD-57C62EA31C2A.jpeg

Leisure battery install!
Hey @Ads_Essex where did you get your battery bracket from pal? Slowly getting ready to do mine.
Don’t know where @Adam_T6 got it from, but thanks for the tag, as I am glad to remark that I too think it looks spot on.
I reckon he made it.

No pictures but I drilled a hole inside the drivers side step (twin slider) and removed the under trays and ran the live and earth feeds for my 12v controller, the live/earth for the VictronConnect charger, and the blue ehu cable through the hole and up through the grommet under the drivers seat. All encased in trunking and cable tied.
I’ll post a pic when I’ve connected the other end to the 12v fuse box and the charger and ehu to the consumer unit. Just looks like a load of untidy wires atm.

@Skyliner33 @Texxaco @Ads_Essex Made from 2.5mm sheet steel, one is enough for me - I have the template if you want it.

View attachment 93474
Share the love @Adam_T6 :thumbsup:

@Skyliner33 @Texxaco @Ads_Essex Made from 2.5mm sheet steel, one is enough for me - I have the template if you want it.

View attachment 93474
Impressive work there mate, looks almost factory.

View attachment 93474
@Adam_T6 world you share the parts list you used to do your install? I am still working up the cottage to do this install. Not the best sparky but happy to give it a go.

Back