What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Nah, no point in the cost of switchable on my engine, as it doesn't even have drive-away protection

Is 250 an option on the Revo stage 1 remap then? I thought it was 300 and can be switched to lower power with the sps switch for lower grade fuels etc.
(Unless yours is a 204 then ignore me. For some reason i thought it was a 150 manual same as mine).

Happy with it??

Is 250 an option on the Revo stage 1 remap then? I thought it was 300 and can be switched to lower power with the sps switch for lower grade fuels etc.
(Unless yours is a 204 then ignore me. For some reason i thought it was a 150 manual same as mine).

Happy with it??
Yep, any pub figure you care to mention between 250 and 300! I opted for the 97ron mode, but it runs on the knock sensor dynamically (downward) from there.

It's grintastic!

Blackvue Magic pro installed and working just lovely jubbly.

• Wow
Reactions: JOG
Looks ace, easy to fit?
Not too bad, there are 5 prepared holes, but the fixing kit only came with 4 bolts !
Got it in position then used some clamps to secure it. Drilled through the holes upwards into the bumper. Secured the middle three bolts. The two outer ones , you need to partially remove the wheel arch liners to get your hand inside. About an hour, hardest part was putting the plastic edge strip on the bottom after fitting.

Last edited:
Installed buzzweld painted lower B pillars, waiting on upper B and A pillar suede covers.
Excitedly waiting patiently for them to turn up. Not really, want them last week.

Patience is certainly not my forte.

Installed buzzweld painted lower B pillars, waiting on upper B and A pillar suede covers.
Excitedly waiting patiently for them to turn up. Not really, want them last week.

Patience is certainly not my forte.
Did you double up your Buzzweld order to see you through the festive period?!!

As we spend all out time installing equipment to cus vehicles it was nice to get a couple hours to do my own.

So I took the decision to install H@R coilovers from CRS on my T6.1 T32 using the rear adjuster delete supplied at the same time , and set the front with 10mm to spare

feedback-
My T6 in the picture before I sold it ran B14s for 4 years and never had a issue with them and loved the way it handled . So when I drove the new setup I can report that they are very good, slightly less body roll. The rear is definitely better, less road noise pickup and considerable less crashy over speed bumps etc as the coils are not compressed.
rebound damping I’m not so sure as I need to drive it more, but I’m very happy with them,
we will still be offering the B14s to customers and now these

roll on fitting 20s

also did the needle sweep
fitted black badge on the back , removed the Transporter lettering

F92BCF45-E556-4F70-BB1E-81C7E77194A7.jpeg

B163DE16-FD94-4319-8AF2-5ADC6D743EF8.jpeg

467F7303-D842-4A33-A1BB-5C3801877CD4.jpeg

19AE0F6C-CA6B-40AC-85DA-612A6302C0E8.jpeg

What’s your favourite colour then, Jason?

Back