What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Managed to finish a bunch of things today. Got my rear view mirror (aftermarket reversing camera screen) hooked up to a switched live so it only runs when the ignition is on. Then I got my mirror puddle light running off the footwell courtesy light wiring by running a cable through the door loom channels and got my door card lighting working too - ambient and foot lighting when the door's open. But I've only done the driver's side, so got it all to do again! And got my driver's door to stop bouncing by moving and trimming the sh*tty ebay sounds-like-a-golf seal.

Still so much to do to finish the little jobs, but it's a big week as it's Revo time and suspension fitting time :)
Excuse me! How much did you get done?!!!

I like these changes...pics and hints required!

well done!

Maybe it's a little bit premature as the weather is still pretty good, but today I took the 19" Cantaras off with 245/45 summer tyres:

IMG_2717.JPG IMG_2718.JPG

And fitted the 16" Claytons with the Vw Dynamic spinning centre caps and 215/65 winter tyres:

IMG_2725.JPG IMG_2721.JPG

Next trip booked in 2021 for an extended week travelling around Scotland, when Mr Boris & Mrs Nicola allows...

Excuse me! How much did you get done?!!!

I like these changes...pics and hints required!

well done!
Hints:

Replacement windscreen as the crack was getting bigger and bigger and BIGGER.
Let’s see if this one breaks for no reason.

Took delivery of the van, first job was to start stripping the interior in preparation for electric work, sound deadening and insulation. Took the partition from the old van that had the sliding window on it to the new, and fitted the solid window partition to the T6. The old van is going in as trade.

Found some modules from under the two seater (pic 3). Is that the trailer lightning module and whats the other one? Surely i can relocate these under the single seat am i right?

0C94147D-1231-44BF-A39E-7D288E4F327D.jpeg

823187BC-B6F7-40EB-B805-43953CB062B7.jpeg

6408E5E7-0CED-4115-A3D7-6743113BD3D3.jpeg

Took delivery of the van, first job was to start stripping the interior in preparation for electric work, sound deadening and insulation. Took the partition from the old van that had the sliding window on it to the new, and fitted the solid window partition to the T6. The old van is going in as trade.

Found some modules from under the two seater (pic 3). Is that the trailer lightning module and whats the other one? Surely i can relocate these under the single seat am i right?

View attachment 92854

View attachment 92855

View attachment 92856
Congratulations

View attachment 92854

View attachment 92855

View attachment 92856
New van looks great....old van isn’t too shabby either, in fairness. Hope you get a great price for the it

Nice, did you go for the switchable map? 250 on standard fuel then? Desperate to get mine done, but waiting until out of warranty (and spent up for now).
Nah, no point in the cost of switchable on my engine, as it doesn't even have drive-away protection

PXL_20201124_225018752.jpg
Fitted my lower b-pillar trim, which looks easy until you look where the sill is:
PXL_20201124_225037003.jpg
Hence this bodge until my painter has capacity for us:
PXL_20201124_224856885.jpg

Back