What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Fiamma Rain Guard. Expensive, I know, but I've seen the forecast for Cornwall for the week after next :cry:

2020-09-19 14-18-13 Sony.JPG

Has anyone who has fitted one had an issue with rain coming through the gaps at the brackets? Might have to find some foam wedges.

Oh, and now it sounds like a Golf :fast rofl:

2020-09-19 15-19-59 Sony.JPG2020-09-19 15-20-55 Sony.JPG

Made a rear door pocket to stand the table in to store it, got a strap to put on higher popped to Aldi two big luggage straps reduced to 2 quid bargain

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Made a rear door pocket to stand the table in to store it, got a strap to put on higher popped to Aldi two big luggage straps reduced to 2 quid bargain.

Niknak, Good job there - I might unashamedly nick that idea but have you tried it yet? I ask because I wonder how much difference the weight of the table (and pocket) will make to the performance of the struts (assuming yours are standard issue VW and not uprated for a bike rack). I'm guessing not much but......

Hopefully won’t now be listening to the bloody thing rattle or play hunt the table at the end of a journey

I’m in barn doors so not even thought about it lol, won’t be an issue of strength got more screws in it than a prostitutes bed

The Engine Management Warning Light came on yesterday for the second time in four months, I've only had the van eight months, second-hand with 23,300 on the clock when I got it and 26,600 now. The first time VW Assist simply reset the warning as all indications were that is was a false alarm. So today I called VW Assist again and they attended and checked it out. Again most likely a false alarm but this time the technician also checked the software version and my van needed a software update. He installed the update, which I understand also deals with false alarms. Let's see how it goes now. Oh, he also gave me the form to claim eight AdBlue refills!

Fitted new LED DRL headlamps and VW LED Tail laights. I really like the look of the tail lights. Also changed the side repeaters for smoked lens LED lamps ( not sweeping type). Replaced cab interior bulbs for LED too........ i`m all done with lamps I think?IMG_0252.JPGIMG_0256.JPGIMG_0249.JPGIMG_0250.JPG

Trying to talk hubby into the de badged look, as hate cleaning in between the letters with the toothbrush. And ever more getting the polishing wax in between and out again. Toooooo many letters.

Trying to talk hubby into the de badged look, as hate cleaning in between the letters with the toothbrush. And ever more getting the polishing wax in between and out again. Toooooo many letters.
Thats next on y list too! De-badged look !

They look great, did you go for halogen, LED or Xenon in the H7 projector, and what have you got in the H1 main beam?
Yesterday I fitted black V2's in mine, Xenon in the projector, Nightbreaker in the main beam. Very pleased with them.

Taken “Bam“ for a health check a VWVC Liverpool......and they gave me this...

285F08F5-F2A1-44B2-A62E-6729C325C6F7.jpeg
First impressions....does not fit under carport..it’s that black box on the roof ..stops it ( Beware adds height !!! ) Dash is very plastic and those angled end bits look out of place ,nothing like comfort dash.The ride seems very soft...steering ( electro whatever ) doesn’t feel planted and sure footed... so I’ll be keeping ...Bam the T6

ps.. The rise in vehicles giving lots of driver information feedback with all the fancy gizmos that are fitted should be a help to drivers....but the new t6.1 with its new MFD tends to take your eyes off the road ahead ...and look down to read what’s just flashed up ...is that safe ! .....if its important make it audible ..or perhaps a heads up display...it costs enough

Back