the thq lights and bulbs are utter pants and not much better than hem h4 , put philips led in , amazing difference .

Which philips leds ?
and have you got any canbus faults .

I have just put the Philips extreme ultinon leds in mine .
and do agree they are a heap better but not legal .
they at least bring them up to all the other lights on the road .

the cut off is good and sharp and in the last week I have not had anyone flash me when on dipped beam .
but I do seem to get the bulb light every now and then on the dash .
I am guessing as the leds warm up the resistance gets a bit lower and the canbus kicks in with an error light

If i get Transporterhq to fit my new lights do they have the equipment to be able to adjust them correctly or will i still need to take the van to an mot station to set them up?

Was going to read this but 31 pages! Any chance of a clean up and a summary of the findings?

Was going to read this but 31 pages! Any chance of a clean up and a summary of the findings?

It currently seems largely irrelevant as both THQ and TL versions are out of stock in all variants.

It currently seems largely irrelevant as both THQ and TL versions are out of stock in all variants.

I've been using mine for quite a while now and very happy with them. Std bulbs which they come with do give you a better view of the road however I upgraded to LED bulbs and the light quality is awesome. I do get a bulb warning sometimes so I do need to keep an eye open for when they develop a bulb that doesn't throw an error up on a t6 but it's not the end the world. I'm just happy I can see. Oh, and they look awesome too :)

I've been using mine for quite a while now and very happy with them. Std bulbs which they come with do give you a better view of the road however I upgraded to LED bulbs and the light quality is awesome. I do get a bulb warning sometimes so I do need to keep an eye open for when they develop a bulb that doesn't throw an error up on a t6 but it's not the end the world. I'm just happy I can see. Oh, and they look awesome too :)

Oh, and yes mine are travelin lite versions but they all mostly the same really.... just wanted to clarify!

I thought I read somewhere that THQ and Travelinlite headlamps were from the same manufacturer?

I thought I read somewhere that THQ and Travelinlite headlamps were from the same manufacturer?

Yeah, that's what I've heard a few suppliers say. They come from the same factory with just a few variations to differentiate themselves.

Anyone any recommendations on THQ or travelin lite for the OEM light units?
(Apologies if you're reading this THQ / TL ... ;-)

Very happy with the fit and finish on the travelinlite black models (v1s without LED indicators). Theres some exposed wiring that the back which could be wrapped to tidy it up but they feel like OEM otherwise. Combined with Philips Ultinon LED H7 bulbs and I'm really happy with the end result.

Back