Recently had my T6 102 EU5 spec remapped at Veloce Performance in South Africa.
Specs on the dyno at the wheels are 116hp & 305Nm.
This translates to about 148hp & 370Nm on the fly wheel.
It is a completely different van to drive! Done about 2000km since the remap and fuel consumption seems unaffected at 40mpg.
Only issue I have is how easy you get wheel spin in 1st and 2nd. Traction control working overtime if you are just a bit in a hurry.
Will I do it again, hell yes!!!

Cheers

Hi all, looking for some advice on a good place in the North East to get a VW T6 (102bhp) engine remap?
Any advice on what the best remap would be, also appreciated.

Thanks

Hi all, looking for some advice on a good place in the North East to get a VW T6 (102bhp) engine remap?
Any advice on what the best remap would be, also appreciated.

Thanks
Reports of turbos failing on 102’s with remaps- I wouldn’t risk it

Am I correct in thinking that the 84/102/140bhp - Euro 5 ( 5 speed ) vans all have the same engine & turbo but have different maps ?
Im planning on getting our 102 remapped at Pendle performance & from what I've read it seens that the 5 speed gearbox is the weakest link but I presume pendle's remap would solve this problem & hopefully prevent a damaged engine or s blown up turbo.

Am I correct in thinking that the 84/102/140bhp - Euro 5 ( 5 speed ) vans all have the same engine & turbo but have different maps ?
Im planning on getting our 102 remapped at Pendle performance & from what I've read it seens that the 5 speed gearbox is the weakest link but I presume pendle's remap would solve this problem & hopefully prevent a damaged engine or s blown up turbo.
Pendle can't solve the problem of the weak 5 speed gearbox, but they map the engine accordingly so that the torque levels are limited to what the gearbox can safely take.

Hi all I've just had a pendle remap going from 110 bhp to 171 bhp. I've been told by someone that he had a remap to 150 on his t6 but keeps blowing driveshafts is this something I should worry about.

what research did you do before having the remap?, what did Pendle say when you asked them?

Hi all I've just had a pendle remap going from 110 bhp to 171 bhp. I've been told by someone that he had a remap to 150 on his t6 but keeps blowing driveshafts is this something I should worry about.
The thing about having 171 Bhp is you don't have to use all of them, especially in first gear!

Your mate who is mapped to 150 probably got a cheaper mapping (by someone other than Pendle) that isn't doing a good job releasing all of the horses.

More to the point, how does it feel now compared to stock?

Mine feels really great more tork and power when needed. The good thing is the instant pick up glad I got a pendle remap

I've met people who I wouldn't trust with anything more valuable than a wheelbarrow.
I obviously grew up on the wrong side of the tracks….I know folk I wouldn’t give a lift to in a wheelbarrow, not even yours!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Red-line it and drop the clutch….it’s the only way!
Did this in my first car - a MkII Triumph Vitesse - when a boy racer pulled up alongside me at the lights........ Red, amber, green...BANG! Blew my diff and rolled a couple of yards into the centre of the junction, whilst the Capri disappeared into the distance. I bet he was pissing himself!

Did this in my first car - a MkII Triumph Vitesse - when a boy racer pulled up alongside me at the lights........ Red, amber, green...BANG! Blew my diff and rolled a couple of yards into the centre of the junction, whilst the Capri disappeared into the distance. I bet he was pissing himself!
And still does when he recalls the occasion?!! Who had bragging rights in the pub that evening?!!!!

Back