Sounds like Ill be sticking with the 102bhp then! Thanks appreciate your help. Cheers Andy;)

Yeah I have Adblue on mine, so does this mean that remapping is not an option at this point due to the turbo issues?
Revo wont do a map for your van. There have been failures in the stock turbo so REVO withdrew their map as they did not wish to receive potential bad press for a failiure which can happen without a map. As a REVO dealer we follow their instructions. Other companies may offer a map but that is their's and your call. All the best

So going to collect my van later in the month, was going to get it remapped at the same point as the other work is getting done, 2019 T6 102, after reading conflicting reports on here about 102 remapping problems, I decided I would get it done at Pendle HQ ( its the closest place to me to remap Pendle) any way they are fully booked now into mid November, what other options are available without having to wait nearly 4 months to get it done. Thanks.

The Euro 5 102's can be mapped but the Euro 6 cant be.
REVO decided to withdraw their maps for the Euro 6 due to issues on the stock turbo even without any mapping.
Some companies will do a Euro 6 but not REVO.
Excuse my ignorance on this, but considering a Stage 1 remap on my EU5, 102 T6 (5 spd).
Is there much difference in where I get the work done?
There's a place fairly local that appears to do rolling road tests/changes and I'm also told of a mobile guy doing it. Surely better to get the van up on rollers?

Custom mapping isn’t necessary for this. Go with a recommendation and try and drive it first.

REVO offer a 30 day money back guarantee and the map is set up correctly on the road, where your vehicle will spend all if it’s time, not on rollers.

Oh and you’ll love the map on the 102 - what a transformation - Revo comes with Two performance modes as well as stock and anti theft- so you really are covered. this is one of my favourite maps.

Cheaper maps and people with no experience on the transporter 102 tend to allow too much torque (you have to limit the torque with the 5speed gearbox), Which accelerates the clutch and flywheel wear and you get the dreaded judder.

HTH

Really helpful, thanks. There's an established Revo dealer in Carlisle (I'm a bit far from Sussex....), so I'll chat about the stock remap to 140bhp etc. Don't think I'd use the SPS and changing modes.

Excuse my ignorance on this, but considering a Stage 1 remap on my EU5, 102 T6 (5 spd).
Is there much difference in where I get the work done?
There's a place fairly local that appears to do rolling road tests/changes and I'm also told of a mobile guy doing it. Surely better to get the van up on rollers?

Pendle do a t6 102 euro 6 remap ,I had mine done the other month it has transformed how the van drives super smooth power , you don't need to change down from 5th to 4 th or 3rd to overtake .I get better MPG, recommend you look on the Pendle website and see if there is an agent nr you

Thanks shropschris, I'm going for the REVO stage 1 if I do go for one. Mines a 5 spd EU5, so lots of these have been done.
Quote from local guy:
"Takes them from 102ps/249nm

To 180ps/359nm

You get a full diagnostic before and after the map, plus we data log the vehicle before and after to make sure it’s running okay and correctly to Revo’s data guidelines."

I'm guessing this is the sportier of the two options it gives you. I won't be buying the SMS box, so would go for the 140ps mode - at least at first.

Hi everyone

Want to remap on my t6/t30 conversion/ on 16,000 miles 2.5 years old, on a 5 speed box need at least the 140 bhp as with be towing a lite caravan next year, says on log book net power 75, , can anyone recommend a decent place near Manchester please to have the job done
Many thanks for any help/advise on the best way to go

75kw means you have the 102bhp model.
Revo and Pendle get good reviews here.

Pete

Just had a look at Pendle, expensive but think it will be worth it, the current engine is a down tuned engine, it will take it back to the 155 bhp so a huge increase in power without any damage
Thanks all for you help

Another happy customer , vw t6 19 plate euro 6 Pendal remap 102 to 150 , Guys at 360 in Gloucester were great. Lovely smooth car like drive home , nice and easy off the lights and 3rd gears my best friend , no more up and down the box like a yoyo BIG THUMBS UP.

Back