Hi. I got them from here

https://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/780845/volkswagen/h_r-trak^-wheel-spacers/3075650.html

Volkswagen T5 25mm H&R Spacers 5075650 Only £117.17

The rear spacers has everything in the kit. You bolt spacer to hub using counter sunk bolts supplied with kit. You then put wheel on to spacer & use the shorter 19mm head bolt that also comes with the kit.

For the fronts you need 10 longer bolts which are not supplied with the kit. I purchased mine on eBay. Item number: 371480896286

Just the information i needed, all ordered, thanks Daniel

I've just installed rear wheel spacers and am now thinking the fronts need some help to balance things a bit.
So I'm looking for pics of T6's on coilovers, with front /rear spacers, ideally on 18" wheels, but happy to see any pics of lowered vans with wheel spacers.

Hi, did you ever get the spacers for the front ? Just wondering how the Sportlines look spaced on the front. The rear looks spot on!

@Montecha , nope not got around to them yet. I do have some 15mm h&r in my 'basket, but I've not pulled the trigger. I haven't changed my mind so I should just buy them really.

@Montecha , nope not got around to them yet. I do have some 15mm h&r in my 'basket, but I've not pulled the trigger. I haven't changed my mind so I should just buy them really.

Thanks! Would be good to see them fitted :thumbsup:

As the 15mm H&Rs need the longer bolts, would you plan to change the locking bolts as well. I'm thinking that I would need a new set of long locking bolts and leave two long for the front and two cut down on the rears (25mm). It's all doable, just part of the cost of adding the spacers.

@Montecha Still on the standard Devonports but they are the same offset I believe to the OEM Sportlines of 50
Spacers are 25mm Front 35mm Rear. There are a few more pic's of these in the Team Devonports Thread
11518-0be51fb3261b1aba1e2c9565e422111a.jpg 11517-07051271502100f4eef48d49add640a5.jpg
The 25mm H&R spacers come with slightly shorted wheel bolts, as well as the bolts to the hub. I have not yet bothered with lockers

Hi I've bought a set of Discovery Rims 18” put new tyres 255/45 18’s on them.

I need to know if someone can advise me as to the spacers and wheel nut length I need please???? And where best to buy them.

Anthony
Wendover

I recently found a set of hubcentric spacers that were cheaper than H&R and Eibach, I am sure it was from a link on here but buggered if I can find it again.
All I can remember is that they were black, long shot but any ideas?

I recently found a set of hubcentric spacers that were cheaper than H&R and Eibach, I am sure it was from a link on here but buggered if I can find it again.
All I can remember is that they were black, long shot but any ideas?

Hi. TBH I would just go with the branded names. Do it right 1st time. I’ve got H&R which are cheaper the eibach.

Hi. TBH I would just go with the branded names. Do it right 1st time. I’ve got H&R which are cheaper the eibach.
I agree with you, that is my usual but these were supposed to be just as good and German tested.

I run H&R spacers on the rear and watfeilds on the fronts. I have had no problems either of them , they are both good quality.

Hi all just lowered my T32 40mm on H&r springs not totally happy but hey that’s another story, I want to stick with the devonports and want to try various spacers front & rear does anyone have any for sale and also pics of there van with a 40mm drop and with spacers and what size.

Hi all just lowered my T32 40mm on H&r springs not totally happy but hey that’s another story, I want to stick with the devonports and want to try various spacers front & rear does anyone have any for sale and also pics of there van with a 40mm drop and with spacers and what size.
Boyo
I’ve got some brand new, never been fitted 15s and 20s (or 25s) I’ll check that point in the morning. Purchased from Tamar a few weeks ago before I decided on the all terrains I now have. Paid 150 for them, including all the longer bolts. I’d take 100.

Back