T30 255/40/20 - My Experience

Just reread the thread and see you have VCDS so do you want to give it a go on yours and see if the result is the same/different ?
Yep - very happy and willing to, would you be able to give me chapter and verse what I need to do - or is the screenshot above sufficient?

Pretty straight forward, just load up vcds and go into 65 tire pressure module
Click on adaption channels and you will see this list
1710973236645.png

The van only uses standard and fully loaded so they need to be changed, the default value is 255 and you need to change it to your desired value in bar but leaving out the decimal point
eg 36 psi = 2.5 bar so you would enter 25
38 psi would be 2.6 bar so enter 26 and so on

Not sure if the comfort setting does anything/is required so maybe try the other 4 and see if it works, if it doesnt try doing the last 2 as well, i think you need to reboot the headunit after you apply the settings so hold down the power button for 30 secs

Pretty straight forward, just load up vcds and go into 65 tire pressure module
Click on adaption channels and you will see this list
View attachment 233843

The van only uses standard and fully loaded so they need to be changed, the default value is 255 and you need to change it to your desired value in bar but leaving out the decimal point
eg 36 psi = 2.5 bar so you would enter 25
38 psi would be 2.6 bar so enter 26 and so on

Not sure if the comfort setting does anything/is required so maybe try the other 4 and see if it works, if it doesnt try doing the last 2 as well, i think you need to reboot the headunit after you apply the settings so hold down the power button for 30 secs
TVM - will have a fiddle and let you know how I get on!

Back