If it's parked on your drive or as mine is outside the garage in the shared car park, put up a wifi camera such as Arlo.

thinking of cliffords alarm is it worth putting on ? and any one tell me where can get new key cut and programed in west yorkshire??

Is it really difficult to fit a hidden switch somewhere near the driver that needs enabled before the van starts? No switch selected and the van won't start regardless?

That is too easy to get round for the pro's you need something good don't Know any stolen with Cliffords Alarm installed ?

I’ve got immobiliser on my van it’s a simple fob you put in your pocket even if you get pulled over on road and someone drags you out the van it cuts out after 2 mins
So even if they take your keys or try to program a key to van it won’t start if the fob isn’t near

The best security and car accessories solutions

Last edited:
Something else to lose ...

The back2you tracker has a built-in immobiliser you can text it the stop commands

Yes but if they plug a tracker jammer it’s useless
Portable Car GPS Signal Blocker Isolator Anti Tracking Device with Antenna Fuse | eBay

I just don’t want to loose my van

I’ve Already got tracker with remote cut off but. Keetec seems the best option for me
I agree, but I am more likely to lose or separate the fob more than anything else, whilst walking camping etc.. and end up just immobilising myself.

I am a big fan of the home made "hidden switch" immobiliser...

It's all about stalling them long enough to "move on" because if they really want it they just tun up with a tow truck and winch it on the back posing as recovery... with their jammer running :(

I have a dealer fitted Global Telemetrics tracker on my Motorhome because my insurance insisted on a 24hr monitored Thatcham approved tracker, but i'm not sure i's actually want it back after some scrote has ripped it apart.

Just looking into different trackers for my van at the moment, but it's such a huge market.

Been contemplating increasing security for a few months now....
so have pressed the button and bought the ghost immobiliser plus tracker £399 fitted.
So many choices but guess all work.

Hope the scroats come to some horrible misfortune!!

Good choice. Good reviews. Physical button pressing is the only option these days against key theft/cloning etc.

Back