Spare Wheel Security Lock - confused what to buy?

Not many 16” steel wheels go missing just the alloys.
On that point, what type of spare wheel would a highline kombi come with as standard - a steel or an alloy? Embarrassed to say I've not even looked under there to check. :whistle:

Steel normally, 16 inch steel with claytons and 17 inch steel with devonports

Reactions: Bav
On that point, what type of spare wheel would a highline kombi come with as standard - a steel or an alloy? Embarrassed to say I've not even looked under there to check. :whistle:
Remember if you have 20" or a different set of alloy wheels the bolts will differ from the OEM spare. Well so I was told

Remember if you have 20" or a different set of alloy wheels the bolts will differ from the OEM spare. Well so I was told
I still have the standard Devonports, so I won't be giving that any brain-cycles. :)

Thats a very good point and one often overlooked by some
I have 5 of the OE bolts under my passenger seat with the jack/brace just in case, no point carrying a spare if you cant use it !!

When I bought our van I wanted the 20” rims because I’ve never owned a vehicle with nice wheels and now seemed a good time to do so.
The spare is an 18” steel wheel so I have locking wheel nuts for the Wolfrace rims and a full set of nuts for the spare including a locking wheel nut.

Back