Item eBay number 265212435954
Please can anybody tell me what tyre sizes theses are I can’t make it out from the pics but like how they look I have messaged go explore campers hoping they would be kind enough but no reply 0E76DB1B-2CF7-433D-844A-64A51E064935.png

I would go with 265 40 20 but it all depends on looks, comfort, price, offset, and load rating. I would go off what Bognor motors recommends. I only went bigger due to the roads and field tracks I go down.so unfortunately needed a large tyre.

Hi guys,

I purchased my T6 with alloys already fitted. They are 20 inch, 8.5 inch on the front and 10 inch on the rear - the previous owner has gone for the stretched look which is impracticable for me and a very harsh ride.

what sizes would you guys recommend? I’m thinking 245/45 on the front and 275/40 on the rear. Trying to get the right balance between looks and comfort!
thanks

Any one running 20x9 et35s on solows ? I keep looking and just can’t wrap my head around what tyres I need to get to reduce the chance off rubbing. Been browsing on here everyday for weeks and still can’t work it out ? Any help would be much appreciated

I run 20x 10 rear, 20x8.5 front wound most the way down on solows, I run 255/35/20 front, 275/35/20 rear slight chaffage on liners but nothing to worry about.

After contacting transporter hq they have also told me 255/35/20 as It’s the smallest load rated tyre that will fit on a 20x9 and the largest that can run on solows. I can only find a couple possibly questionable budget ones. You mind telling me what you have on the front? And if budgets are they ok?

My wheels were from transporter hq, the tyres were budgets supplied by them also, they seem fine, good in the wet , not noisy, the only criticism I have is that the front and rear were different makes, which annoys me, but I’ll live with them for now .

Hi all. I'm after peoples opinions on the tyres that you are running. I've got a caravelle 4motion and just purchased a set of 20" Velares. I want to run 275 35 20 but don't know which tyres to go for. I don't want dich finders but on the other hand I don't want to waste money on some performance tyres that ain't going to last me 2mins. I've tried to look for reviews for tyres in this size but nothing really comes up. All suggestions and views will be appreciated.

Hi all. I'm after peoples opinions on the tyres that you are running. I've got a caravelle 4motion and just purchased a set of 20" Velares. I want to run 275 35 20 but don't know which tyres to go for. I don't want dich finders but on the other hand I don't want to waste money on some performance tyres that ain't going to last me 2mins. I've tried to look for reviews for tyres in this size but nothing really comes up. All suggestions and views will be appreciated.
Uniroyal Rainsports for me.
Great in the wet but don‘t cost an arm & a leg!!
Can‘t comment on how they wear yet as I’ve only covered 4000 miles but never the less, I‘m happy so far

I've just taken a pair of worn Rainsports off the front of our new (to us) T6. 13500miles. Could probably got a few more miles out of them, but prefered to stay legal. The rears have plenty of life left yet.
HTH
Mark

Uniroyal Rainsports for me.
Great in the wet but don‘t cost an arm & a leg!!
Can‘t comment on how they wear yet as I’ve only covered 4000 miles but never the less, I‘m happy so far
How do they look like they are wearing? They was my first choice but one of the lads at work only got 9months out of them (although this was on a C class) so have put me off slightly.

I need to down size my front tyres as rubbing the inner arch on full lock.
At the moment I have 275/40/20 and lowered about 80mm, will 265/40/20 be enough to stop the rub or would I need to go 255/40/20.

TIA

It's hard to answer specifically without knowing a bit more. Your front wheel width and offset would help, as would knowing whether you are T32, T30 etc.

As a general rule, a 265/40 is the smallest diameter widely available load rated tyre you can run on a T32, although there is one 245/40 out there from Nankang that is 103 load rated and is actually the smallest load rated tyre for the T32. A 245/45 would be the same diameter as the 275/40, but the narrower width might help.

For T30 you can easily get 255/40 from loads of manufacturers and even a 255/35 if you choose the right budget brands.

T28 or T26 give more options too.

I've seen 265/40 at 80mm down without rubbing, but you might need a heat gun on the inner arch liner just to push it back a little to further help stop the rubbing with that size.

It really depends on the load rating of the van and if you have a preference for tyre brand etc.

Sorry should of mentioned it’s t32, not 100% sure of exact wheel specs as I only picked the van up on Sunday but pretty confident they are 9j 45et.

No real preference of tyre brand but would always prefer mid to high end

If it’s a 4 Motion then you need to keep the circumference the same from to back. As @The Van Cave states 245/45/20 are the same as 275/40/20. Also available in 103 so good for a T32. That’s how mine are set up. Putting those on the front stopped the bit of arch liner rub on full lock and made the steering much more precise and lighter.
I’m pretty sure they’d be ok on 9j, but someone will confirm that I’m sure, mine are 8.5

My van is a t6.1 t32 on b14s all way down and run on 265/40/20 no rubbing at all on full lock. Only mudflaps rub on speed bumps
All the way down - is that 70mm? just wondering as I am still in the market for 20'' and looking what tyre options there are for my T32 which is sitting on B14's at 55mm drop..

Back