Wind deflectors... which ones?

Yup. Dubflecta Retros on mine too. No issues. You can crack the window down a couple of inches for fresh air without a draft or getting wet.

Yup. Dubflecta Retros on mine too. No issues. You can crack the window down a couple of inches for fresh air without a draft or getting wet.
Cheers, being a long haired type I find if it's open more than a few inches I can't see where the hell I'm going...

I’ve been looking at which wind deflectors to get when the new van arrives, I’ve got the genuine VW ones on at the moment but they’re pants!
@DaveBos where abouts did you fit the 4 clips on yours?

@Mojo , to be honest can't remember what the difference, if any, they made. They do look cool though.

@Roca the clips are equally spaced in the upper window channel. Twas a while since I fitted them. I did have to reprogram the windows, simply done by opening and closing with the switch.

Looking on the website, the retro look huge they look more like the sleeks on your van davebos..just shows yer

Heko deflectors arrived today, before I attempt to fit them is there a knack to it and where is the place to put the clips in the channel?

Any tips are much appreciate

Back