Wind deflectors... which ones?

I, well is I but what I acutally mean is he wife managed to lose both our Heko ones in the space of 8 days and she doesn't even know where or when. Now this is not unusuall because she also didn't know when or where the front bumper got scratched or the branch marks down the near side happened but she has admitted knowing she marked the wing mirror .

So back on thread is that i now need to buy some more and I am torn like many between the Heko and the Dubflecta Retro's and looking at @MotoPL picture I am leaning towards the Retro's providing the font effect the power fold mirrors.

My god......I never realised there was so much choice! Mine are stick on VW.....tbh, if I'd known they were stick on, I'm not sure I'd have bothered.....but they're ok.....nothing to get excited about. They were freebies after all. I think the others you guys have got look more streamlined. :thumbsup:

So on my second set of factory ones and it is likely to be going back again soon. There is a design fault with the way they fit at the front near the mirrors. The profile is wrong and it allows water to fall between the seal and the paint. Gradually that reduces the stickiness and they start to peel off. The dealer is being fine about it but will be on the third set soon. Might have to ask for a refund eventually and go with a different type. :(

Dubflectors arrived today. both sides fitted in under 10 mins. Really easy to fit and look great.

Do side front window wind deflectors look good , or not??

I got mine this week from Dubflerctors, It took less than 10 mins to fit and its very very simple. The look is down to a matter of taste but the one thing that bugs me is I now get wind noise when travelling on the motorway above 70mph. Its not bad, but I notice it.
I'll post some before and after pics and you can see.

I got mine this week from Dubflerctors, It took less than 10 mins to fit and its very very simple. The look is down to a matter of taste but the one thing that bugs me is I now get wind noise when travelling on the motorway above 70mph. Its not bad, but I notice it.
I'll post some before and after pics and you can see.
It's quite simple it's a low tech way to tell you that you are speeding!

Back