Climair wind deflector offer

Just to let anyone that is interested in purchasing climair wind deflectors for the t6 or t6.1
Euro car parts have them on offer at the moment at £37.49 which is definitely the cheapest I have found.
I collected some today and fitted them a moment ago.
Nice one cheers! Just ordered a set to collect tomorrow

Just to let anyone that is interested in purchasing climair wind deflectors for the t6 or t6.1
Euro car parts have them on offer at the moment at £37.49 which is definitely the cheapest I have found.
I collected some today and fitted them a moment ago.
Awesome, just grabbed a set.

Free delivery tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up.

for fitting, use a red hot pin to make the screw hole, doesnt remove any material, and if you take them back off just heat up the end of a knife and reflatten the tiny hole back up!
my ones are going back on me new van at the weekend :), been on the last 2 so far :)

soon be bye bye bayleaf, welcome black :)

for fitting, use a red hot pin to make the screw hole, doesnt remove any material, and if you take them back off just heat up the end of a knife and reflatten the tiny hole back up!
my ones are going back on me new van at the weekend :), been on the last 2 so far :)

soon be bye bye bayleaf, welcome black :)
Why are you getting rid of the bay leaf green

Why are you getting rid of the bay leaf green
mileage mate, not 2 yrs old yet, and was up to 87k
also, the confusion with hmrc ref car / van etc

dont fancy a tax bill landing in a yr or 2 for copious ££££££
its a company car officially, and the taxation as such was ridiculous
normally change vehicles every 2 yrs or 100k anyway, but this one was an early shout
( and oli had a nice spec one just sat there :) ) waiting for a new home with what i wanted, 204 dsg , led etc etc

Don't know if they come with the retaining clips but if not fit some
It makes a big difference ,have a set on both my vans great for camping as you can put the window down to vent.

(8pcs) Wind Deflector Clips Car Side Window Visor Channel Stainless Steel (Ebay)

Do these need a screw to fix them ?

The advert states no clips or screws required ?

Quick and easy to install inside your door window channel with no clips or screws and therefore no damage to your vehicle, they are designed to withstand the extreme conditions of modern day driving such as strong winds, heavy rain and car washes!

• Quick and easy to install with no clips or screws
  • Precision made from smoked Perspex
  • To fit front windows
  • Pair supplied
  • Climair part number: CLI0033277

might be different one mate
i went heko originally, and after losing several on varios motorways etc, went down the climair route, the ones with the piddly little screw to hold the bottom bracket on
havnt seen the clipless / screwless ones
probably stuck me nose into the thread a bit quick lol, :)

My climair deflectors have a tiny screw in the front (not bought through the link above but would have thought to be the same) When I called Climair a while ago to ask about them (I called regarding stock availability in covid) they said most of their deflectors for vehicles don't have a screw but due to the shape of the T6 window/door they do for the transporter.
There are no clips involved

Back