What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Unfortunately I think the first proper meet I can attend will be the bus fest in sept as it goes to the converters at the beginning of June and he will have it for 6-8 weeks otherwise I would have been there
No worries fella there’ll be plenty more to catch you on ;)

Money will be the main driver so just springs I reckon. I have some 30mm but don't think that will be enough now ;)

Money will be the main driver so just springs I reckon. I have some 30mm but don't think that will be enough now ;)
LoL, did the same thing...........sold them.............now thinking about 50mm springs but knowing where it’s going to end ;)

I dropped mine off at Breeze VW Southampton for a cracked EGR pipe to be replaced and new brake pads(70 per cent worn,30,000 miles)

I told them not to wash it as normal and then got into a conversation with the guy about washing vans and he told me they do not wash any Blackberry vans because they tend to look worse afterwards.

I have been really pleased with every aspect of their work and they understand the care and attention some owners put into their vans :thumbsup:

But it is horrible having to drive a little Caddy for the day:D

I have had really good experiences with Breeze in Southampton also, my door seals (the ones bonded to the body) came detached at the top of the A pillar, no fuss just booked in and replaced.

Some will say that this is what a dealer is supposed to do but having a VW car, the difference between Breeze and Peter Cooper in Southampton is night and day..

That's handy to know. I'm underwhelmed and frustrated at the incompetence and sheer laziness of Breeze in Poole, so will try Soton. :thumbsup:
Any specific issues @catfood12 with Breeze Poole? I did have an absolute nightmare with them upon placing my initial order. They basically cocked so much up, I pulled the order after 8 weeks, and started again. As a consequence my van was delivered 8 weeks late and in the wrong financial year. Only been back once as the screen kept blanking out and the oil service indicator came up after 400 miles on the clock. They had it for a day. 2 days later, same stuff happening. I've put up with it for a year now! Can't be arsed to go back. I'll wait until service is due. Give them another chance. I'm soft like that......

Any specific issues @catfood12 with Breeze Poole? I did have an absolute nightmare with them upon placing my initial order. They basically cocked so much up, I pulled the order after 8 weeks, and started again. As a consequence my van was delivered 8 weeks late and in the wrong financial year. Only been back once as the screen kept blanking out and the oil service indicator came up after 400 miles on the clock. They had it for a day. 2 days later, same stuff happening. I've put up with it for a year now! Can't be arsed to go back. I'll wait until service is due. Give them another chance. I'm soft like that......

when you say the screen kept blanking out, are you talking about the entertainment/sat nav screen??

Not what I have done to the van as such, but fitting the rubber stops to garage floor make it far less stressful working it in there!

when you say the screen kept blanking out, are you talking about the entertainment/sat nav screen??
Yep. Sometimes up to 6 times a day. Just switches off, VW emblem comes up and it reboots. Also had the rear view camera not come on, or not go off a few times. Then it goes a couple weeks clear. I’ve an idea/theory that it may (this is clutching straws) be incompatibility with I-phone. I’ve re-booted the phone on occasions, but not logged whether it makes any difference.

Do it mate. But I'd recommend a one hit job.
Yes that sounds good , is it wicked coatings you used ? And where are they based , I’m in Huddersfield and not sure if it’s worth a drive to drop em off

Yes that sounds good , is it wicked coatings you used ? And where are they based , I’m in Huddersfield and not sure if it’s worth a drive to drop em off
Yeah wicked coatings,poole.
I buy and get sent direct to them.. they check it and then post it back..

Fitted the caravelle seats, surprisingly easy job used a kufatec wiring harness and really was plug and play, made life easy and they are connected to the leisure battery. Happy days, good bit more comfortable than the originals. New steering wheel on as well. Quite chuffed with how it looks :) just the sh*te door cards and light coloured dash panels letting it down now...…. one day maybe;)

IMG_20190526_151327.jpg IMG_20190526_151338.jpg

Fitted the caravelle seats, surprisingly easy job used a kufatec wiring harness and really was plug and play, made life easy and they are connected to the leisure battery. Happy days, good bit more comfortable than the originals. New steering wheel on as well. Quite chuffed with how it looks :) just the sh*te door cards and light coloured dash panels letting it down now...…. one day maybe;)

View attachment 44083 View attachment 44084
@Skyliner33

Yeah wicked coatings,poole.
I buy and get sent direct to them.. they check it and then post it back..
So let me get this right ... you buy online the bits you want coating ? Then you send them away to them ! Then they check them for damage ? And then do the work and send them back ? Sorry to be naive

Back