What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

What wheels are they @G12RYX ?.
Thats a nice looking van you got there.

Cheers. They’re Axe EX30’s. 20 inch, 8.5 front and 10 rears :thumbsup:

On your return through Le Man's, keep off the rumble strips on the apex's with your lovely wheels. As you drive around the outskirts of the town and realise you are on the track, it's so tempting to imagine you are Fangio and floor it through the S's. The Rumble strips are massive. Have a great trip. :thumbsup:

Thanks! I’m looking forward to seeing the place as I’ve wanted to go for years.

Hi all, I’m new to the forum. Door seals done, multi function steering wheel installed thanks to VW T5 upgrades. Also fitted a Fiamma barn door bike rack #whatafaff

Got my bike rack ready for my new van...
Stripped and powder coated (£80), reassembled today, complete with treated stainless rivets (to make them black) from Accu (www.accu.co.uk).
If anyone tries this, be aware you need a decent rivet gun - the little hand ones don't work on 6mm stainless rivets

IMG_20190523_164321726.jpg IMG_20190523_164248617.jpg

Also my wheels arrived...
20" * 9", complete with 275/40/20 off-road tyres ready for the swamper look :)
IMG_20190523_120801762_HDR.jpg

Stripped and powder coated (£80), reassembled today, complete with treated stainless rivets (to make them black) from Accu (www.accu.co.uk).
If anyone tries this, be aware you need a decent rivet gun - the little hand ones don't work on 6mm stainless rivets

View attachment 43942 View attachment 43943

View attachment 43944

They both look awesome, you must be itching to get them on your van. Those wheels look massive!! Can't wait to see them fitted. :thumbsup:

They both look awesome, you must be itching to get them on your van. Those wheels look massive!! Can't wait to see them fitted. :thumbsup:
Yep - can't wait but have to - it rolls off the production line tomorrow, and then seems to be some kind of variable delivery period depending who I ask - somewhere between 3 and 10 weeks !
Gives me a chance to accumulate all the other bits though :) Got a Thule awning coming, dash cam ready to go in, swamper wheel arches... And then it is off to get a black wrap on the roof, and lower side panels :)

View attachment 43942 View attachment 43943

View attachment 43944
Don’t suppose you want to do mine???

I dropped mine off at Breeze VW Southampton for a cracked EGR pipe to be replaced and new brake pads(70 per cent worn,30,000 miles)

I told them not to wash it as normal and then got into a conversation with the guy about washing vans and he told me they do not wash any Blackberry vans because they tend to look worse afterwards.

I have been really pleased with every aspect of their work and they understand the care and attention some owners put into their vans :thumbsup:

But it is horrible having to drive a little Caddy for the day:D

I dropped mine off at Breeze VW Southampton for a cracked EGR pipe to be replaced and new brake pads(70 per cent worn,30,000 miles)

I told them not to wash it as normal and then got into a conversation with the guy about washing vans and he told me they do not wash any Blackberry vans because they tend to look worse afterwards.

I have been really pleased with every aspect of their work and they understand the care and attention some owners put into their vans :thumbsup:

But it is horrible having to drive a little Caddy for the day:D

That's handy to know. I'm underwhelmed and frustrated at the incompetence and sheer laziness of Breeze in Poole, so will try Soton. :thumbsup:

That's handy to know. I'm underwhelmed and frustrated at the incompetence and sheer laziness of Breeze in Poole, so will try Soton. :thumbsup:

I had the usual high level brake light leak that many seem to have.

Rather than being messed around like you hear at so many dealers they replaced it without quibble at the last service and told me that VW have upgraded the seal on the new one.

Back