What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Hand polish with AG super resin and a quick wipe over with auto finesse glisten spray wax

View attachment 155425View attachment 155424View attachment 155426View attachment 155427
Proper old skool job - hand polishing. I love the reflection pics - I had to look twice!!! Nice one

View attachment 155495
In return for my tlc mine decided to spray fuel along the M5 then stopped!
Oh what? After all that hand-polishing? Sod's bloomin law, eh? I hope you get it sorted out soon. The mechanics better wear fresh gloves!!!

Proper old skool job - hand polishing. I love the reflection pics - I had to look twice!!! Nice one
I tend to find as a quick fix the AG works well along with a spray wax, really it needs some real paint correction and protection but time isn't on my side for that at the moment!
Yeah i love a reflection pic too! no where near as good as the car but it will do for now.

View attachment 155495
In return for my tlc mine decided to spray fuel along the M5 then stopped!
absolute nightmare!!

So... they found the fuel leak!
You may have seen my previous post on how I re-laid the floor and it was now flat because the spacers had been moved to the correct position.
Well, because it was flat I didn't need the few tech screws I'd put in to try and pull the floor down flat.
No guesses as to where one of the screws had been located....... Yep! He (the MV Tech) said "it couldn't have been more central in the pipe."
I guess if it had been slightly off centre it would have skidded the pipe to one side.
So.... £300 + fuel + the £50 worth of fuel I spread up and down the M5. Kerrrr-ching! o_O:rolleyes:
I'm just pleased it wasn't something more catastrophic. Being an Electrician and a Plumber (saves a lot of hassle) You'd think I'd have learnt after all the pipe and cables I've transfixed with screws over the years!
Turns out every day may not be a school day!:cool:

So... they found the fuel leak!
You may have seen my previous post on how I re-laid the floor and it was now flat because the spacers had been moved to the correct position.
Well, because it was flat I didn't need the few tech screws I'd put in to try and pull the floor down flat.
No guesses as to where one of the screws had been located....... Yep! He (the MV Tech) said "it couldn't have been more central in the pipe."
I guess if it had been slightly off centre it would have skidded the pipe to one side.
So.... £300 + fuel + the £50 worth of fuel I spread up and down the M5. Kerrrr-ching! o_O:rolleyes:
I'm just pleased it wasn't something more catastrophic. Being an Electrician and a Plumber (saves a lot of hassle) You'd think I'd have learnt after all the pipe and cables I've transfixed with screws over the years!
Turns out every day may not be a school day!:cool:
Self-inflicted wounds can hurt the most. Look on the bright side, it was something simple, not catastrophic!!!

Nothing as yet, mobile WiFi hotspot soon, once my back spasm f***s off. Getting old sucks.
Snap! Apparently after 15 years of random spasms and time off on the sick the referred physio says I have a disc bulge....... my chiropractor disagreed so I'm still non the wiser.

Back