What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

9A5761DD-D5E4-468F-A814-CC5BA13AD474.jpegLumaous lights (Amazon) fitted! Chuffed that sticky Velcro worked. Skyline guys left the ire’s dangling for me.
Also lights draw 24W and with todays cloud and rain still got 30W from the PV. Happy days!

3049078F-4299-46EC-83A1-65CBC31C5322.png

2069F0A6-AEA9-4112-A9E3-7BFB532A0B4C.jpeg

To be honest so far they don’t feel a lot different, which I suppose is good in a way, but Steve did say they’d take a couple of days to ‘bed in’. Certainly nothing nasty to report so far though with how they ‘bite’! I’ll come back to you when I’ve done a few more miles. :thumbsup:
@moomin-j Well I’ve done a few more miles and still nothing different to report on the new big brakes…. they are just there doing their job.
Luckily I haven’t had to stamp on the brakes in any emergency stop situation, but I’m sure when the time comes they’ll be very effective. Sorry I can’t be more informative than that. :whistle:

@moomin-j Well I’ve done a few more miles and still nothing different to report on the new big brakes…. they are just there doing their job.
Luckily I haven’t had to stamp on the brakes in any emergency stop situation, but I’m sure when the time comes they’ll be very effective. Sorry I can’t be more informative than that. :whistle:
Same experience I’ve had since I put my “big brakes” on a fortnight ago….just doing their thing. So, I decided to “stand on the anchors” one day…..jeez wept, everything in the van went flying as it stopped on a sixpence!!!

Reprogrammed my Victron charger to now show our reg no as it’s name - will make it much easier to find in the list next time I am surrounded by similar vehicles on a campsite !

Pete
Ha ha Pete. I had to do the same this morning. I was picking up at least 6 different Victron ID's. All sorted now, after this mornings departures.

Same experience I’ve had since I put my “big brakes” on a fortnight ago….just doing their thing. So, I decided to “stand on the anchors” one day…..jeez wept, everything in the van went flying as it stopped on a sixpence!!!
Cheers for the updates - appreciated
:thumbsup:

Flattened the starter battery hoping it was because it default battery setting was wrong on the Victron Orion app so it didn’t seem to be detecting the engine was off. I hope

Back