What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Only had the T6 a few weeks and I'm already doing things out of order!

Haven't organised a ply floor, insulation or carpeting, but I did pick up the start of my day van set up. The Assynt Kombi from The Ply Guys has now taken up residence in my van.

View attachment 128135

There are two infill pieces (one is a lower door) that become the center aisle so when the seats are folded there's a flat bed surface.

View attachment 128136

Plenty of storage thanks to the drawers and cutouts on top to allow access to it all whilst inside and tailgate is closed.

View attachment 128137

Left drawer designed for a wee cooker on the top.

View attachment 128138

Right drawer with adjust segmented storage.

Extremely pleased with this unit as I came from a Nissan NV200 with an all in one ply camper pod to the VW and it's night and day with the amount of extra space in the T6.

View attachment 128139

Both units have cutouts for the factory anchor points. I do need a better ratchet strap though. These were a last minute purchase from B&Q as I forgot I was gonna need to fix it down. The pod in my NV200 was pretty much a box that fitted snuggly in the rear with a floor and back wall, so it didn't move at all.

Now I need to pull my finger out and get the back sorted out properly!
What’s the cost of that unit? Cheers

What’s the cost of that unit? Cheers
It cost me £1895 but that was me picking it up. Unsure if they add on postage costs.

Here's the link

Took my bus to the Van Cave today to have new ST-X suspension and Wolfhart wheels fitted. Super happy with the result, nice drop in height, approx 70mm with absolutely no compromise to the ride comfort and a lot less body roll on uneven roads and bends. All supplied and expertly installed by Chris at extremely competitive prices

IMG_0859.jpgimage0.JPEG
download.jpeg

I think I'm going for a Caravelle set up, so if I decide to go for it I wil be putting mine up for sale shortly. Only potential issue is that it would be a pick up from Glasgow.
Cheers, is that a SWB? I’m in NI and be over fairly regularly

Sold our old sofa on Facebook marketplace… new one arrived from IKEA- I built that and had nowhere to store the old one over the weekend except in the LWB kombi… back seats still in there too! we could get used to this…I was a bit sad when I dropped the sofa off with the new owner today!78AB3102-C80F-4956-A88C-F69ABBD14F8A.jpeg

Back