What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Hahaha. I think I’ll try to deaden from underneath, rather than from inside.
My offside has the plastic moulding for the rear heater / blower so I‘ll apply the deadening internally and it won’t be seen, still considering the nearside arch Options

My offside has the plastic moulding for the rear heater / blower so I‘ll apply the deadening internally and it won’t be seen, still considering the nearside arch Options
I’m trying to decide if I should do the floor before my van goes in for a full conversation.

Picked Lemmy up from VanDoc last Friday after he was insulated, soundproofed, lined with carpet and durable floor, side window, 6 LEDs, leisure battery and hookup. He looks amazing. Today we fitted some curtains, (side window and cab divider) and we are off for our first overnight tomorrow, I've also crocheted what seems to be the obligatory garland. IMG_1055.jpgIMG_1070.jpgIMG_1061.jpg

Wrapped chrome on grille matt black £5View attachment 116668
Very interested in this.
How did you do it? Did you wrap in situ or take the strips off (if so how did that go?)? Were the end bits under the lights tricky?
Been umming and aahing but if it's fairly straightforward I'll get on it.
Love to know any top tips though as this looks neat.

Finally got round to putting silent coat on the cab roof and ran some rear speaker wires down the a pillar while I was at it

C513605C-F42E-4CA2-8D07-E3F0C7B0B7AD.jpeg

@j4ckal £695 plus a 370 mile round trip. I have hardly used the van lately, all my European fishing trips being cancelled, so it was nice to get out & stretch her legs.

Nice excuse for a run out :)
Are they genuine vw wheels that have been modified then?
@j4ckal not sure if it is genuine vw wheel. They use your existing buttons on the new wheel, takes about 30 minutes to complete.
They also have the same style of wheel with paddle shifts on them. They can also lots of different colour stitching.
My van is starlight blue, hence the blue stitching.

Back