What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Fitted vanx mirror glass with led indicator arrows, made my relay box ready for the power inlet in grill ( going to make it lock/unlock from the cab and illuminate buttons etc) and fitted the B14`s kit I got from @Fish, now the van is much lower and looks as I think it should. Just need to clean it!

Is that because of the registration number itself or are the actual plates different in some way? As you might guess, I've never really got the whole personal plates thing!

Fitted Heko Wind Deflectors, all within 30 minutes from delivery. Nice easy fit, cleaned the window slot with Iso Alco then just slotted in and secured with the clips.

No screws needed? For some reason, I thought that you had to get the drill out with the Hekos.

No Screws, jus two clips, could be plastic or metal. Metal ones in my case. Pushed home with a wooden spatula so nice and well seated.

Fitted the rear towing eye that VW didn’t feel it was necessary to fit as I have a factory towball...

F3938944-9B87-4093-BBF2-532FD7DBAB38.jpeg

Finally got round to fitting the BM2 I bought about 4 months ago!
Have a question tho... I had to move the seat so undid the bolts but there's a wire connected into my seat from the battery. I don't have an electric seat so can anyone suggest what it might be for?

The upholsterer has been busy - Sgstyling…. Turning the standard Simora cloth seats into something with a bit more class....

He's made them to my design and they look perfect for how I wanted them...

I'll post more pictures of his work up in a separate thread when I get the van back from AJC...

Before
Seat01.jpg

After

Seats2.jpg
Seats1.jpg

Back