What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Had my side and rear windows tinted at https://www.autoasylumswindon.co.uk/, really pleased with the result, didn't go full limo/drug dealer/gangsta tint but went for a dark smoke (18%) as the windows already have the OEM tint to them as it is.

Ok I know it's dirty but it's my daily drive and it's going in for some paint correction work shortly so I'm going to let them clean and prep the surfaces.

20200117_141437~2.jpg

Last edited:
Today. We had our new wheels fitted. They look amazing.

View attachment 58463

The only thing is that I have no clue what type of alloys these are (apart from cool as f***). How do I know which caps will fit in the holes?? (sorry, very technical speak I know). Any ideas or suggestions??
:)
Those look like Rota Grids, and if so, I’m pretty sure you need Rota centre caps ... I haven’t been able to get VWs to fit as they are a pretty odd fitment

bad pic but the only one I have
98C79DE4-D895-4D03-8553-EE8D1335A3C7.jpeg

I find that my sunglasses don’t fit in them so they always slide around on the dash.

Finally fitted the caravelle rails, not a job I enjoyed tackling. Temp measure have just cut the old mat to fit, plan is to silent coat the floor first, mat on top then prob 9mm ply with either carpet or altro on top. Haven't fitted the finishing rails yet, were a bugg*r to get off so will go back on once the floor finished.

20200118_151106.jpg

Hard wired my dash cam. Took an ignition fuse from the centre row with a 10 number. Seems to still start:laugh:

Back