I read on their Instagram they have free fitting too. So opted for the least hassle approach. Apparently early Jan availability now. Looking forward to seeing where I’m driving.

I read on their Instagram they have free fitting too. So opted for the least hassle approach. Apparently early Jan availability now. Looking forward to seeing where I’m driving.
Woul love them to come fit mine but I guess the cost will blow out a little

Really easy to change headlights over.

30 min job!

Will be interesting to see if they are plug and play or need the code for main and full on the same time.

Really easy to change headlights over.

30 min job!

Will be interesting to see if they are plug and play or need the code for main and full on the same time.

There's a comment from TransportersHQ on their Facebook page which implies that that dips do go off when the main is on but I guess we'll need someone to fit them to know for sure.

Has anyone had delivery of these lights and fitted them yet? I’m very tempted by these as can’t justify the expense of OEM LED retrofit.

Yes, I'm looking forward to getting some reports. I need to decide between these and the OEM H7 headlights.

Also the new ones from Vee dub with the H9s fitted. Again waiting to see what’s best :thumbsdown:

The headlights by transport HQ look great. Would be interested in knowing if anyone has ordered these or seen these fitted.

The headlights by transport HQ look great. Would be interested in knowing if anyone has ordered these or seen these fitted.
I have ordered a pair (+ shipping to Australia) my vehicle delivery date is early March so I won’t be an early implementor

I have ordered a pair and received same mail about delayed shipping. Expected arrival tomorrow. I’m only 90 min drive from them so will head down for them when they arrive.

Expecting huge improvement on my H4s.

Will post up some pictures / comparisons when fitted.

I have ordered a pair and received same mail about delayed shipping. Expected arrival tomorrow. I’m only 90 min drive from them so will head down for them when they arrive.

Expecting huge improvement on my H4s.

Will post up some pictures / comparisons when fitted.
Nice one, looking forward to seeing & reading what they are like

Hopefully someone can do a good H4 to TransporterHQ lights before and after comparison soon then! :thumbsup:

Are you fitting yourself? I wondered about headlight adjustment and making sure I’m not dazzling everyone.
Apparently Transporter HQ will do a Youtube vid of how to fit, I’m gong to check my alignment before and after on the back of my garage door (yes I will be fitting myself)

Apparently Transporter HQ will do a Youtube vid of how to fit, I’m gong to check my alignment before and after on the back of my garage door (yes I will be fitting myself)

I've not heard anything yet so still waiting for them to contact me. They mailed to say it was a super easy job (about 30 mins) but I'll take that with a pinch of salt.. it'll take me that to find my spanners..

Back