Well, a lot of people appear to know a lot about these lights even though no one has had their hands on them yet or spoken to anyone with real life experience of them.

I'll reserve my opinion / criticism of the actual unit for when they start being fitted by forum members and we get a good idea of what they are like.
For me personally, the projector units look a upgrade in comparison to the h7 unit and the led strip doesn't bother me at all.... but that may we'll change when I see them in person... or I may be even more impressed with their quality / function.

Well, a lot of people appear to know a lot about these lights even though no one has had their hands on them yet or spoken to anyone with real life experience of them.

I'll reserve my opinion / criticism of the actual unit for when they start being fitted by forum members and we get a good idea of what they are like.
For me personally, the projector units look a upgrade in comparison to the h7 unit and the led strip doesn't bother me at all.... but that may we'll change when I see them in person... or I may be even more impressed with their quality / function.

Because there's so little info on these lights so far there's bound to be speculation and opinion!

For me, they're only worth a go if the light output is as least as good as the h7 units. I have no doubt it'll be far better than the h4s! :laugh:

Would be nice to see a headlight output comparison photo between h4 or h7 and the TransporterHQ/Travelite units but from the drivers point of view. That would probably help them sell more! :thumbsup:

No reason why they won't be as good as H7.

Hope so, I'm starting to quite fancy a set myself.

I'm not overly keen on the chrome rim glasses look of the H7s but would like to get something better than the H4s!

Hope so, I'm starting to quite fancy a set myself.

I'm not overly keen on the chrome rim glasses look of the H7s but would like to get something better than the H4s!

I'm trying not to be too optimistic, but the projector housing setup should in theory provide a better light than the reflector... so these lights should in fact be better than H7. holding thumbs here!!

I was just in Hebden Bridge this morning and a Silver T6 came through town. I was admiring the LEDs from a distance but then when it came closer I noticed the individual led lamps in the tubing around the light. I’m guessing they were the THQ lights. Even though you could just make out the LEDs, it actually looked really good. The diffuser makes a good job of spreading the light evenly so you don’t just see single spots. It’s only when you really squint you can tell they’re not the factory lights.

I was just in Hebden Bridge this morning and a Silver T6 came through town. I was admiring the LEDs from a distance but then when it came closer I noticed the individual led lamps in the tubing around the light. I’m guessing they were the THQ lights. Even though you could just make out the LEDs, it actually looked really good. The diffuser makes a good job of spreading the light evenly so you don’t just see single spots. It’s only when you really squint you can tell they’re not the factory lights.

Maybe this one?

23593657_1490942144324653_4390363468209461951_o.jpg

No, Factory Highline SWB in the gun metal looking silver. Is that your van????

I am a huge fan of the Led DRL, so I have pre ordered a set, now theses will arrive well before my T6.
So this raises the question of how hard is the swap over going to be? how easy is it to remove the original headlight assembly?

When other members receive their's it would be nice to see a few pictures

I am a huge fan of the Led DRL, so I have pre ordered a set, now theses will arrive well before my T6.
So this raises the question of how hard is the swap over going to be? how easy is it to remove the original headlight assembly?

When other members receive their's it would be nice to see a few pictures

You're in luck as that question has been asked many times before. Have a play with the search feature.
Searching "headlight removal" bring up this as the first result. Headlight removal

thanks for this - oddly enough I did search youtube but must have missed doing a search here

and yes it looks like the headlight kits are plug and play as advertised o_O

Back